|12|

Hey! The votes target was completed ❤️‍🩹 thank you! 🥺
Consider this as a late Eid and my birthday gift <3 🫶🏻

...

After the game of wet kisses, Sidhart started washing Meera up. He wanted to give her the Queen treatment and as much as she loved each an every bit of it, she wanted to give him the King treatment too cause why should girls have all the fun?

After he washed her up, she massaged his head and made him wash up too.

{author's note: this might sound a little cringe, but yeah they washed each other and stuff. I wrote this scene to add things in the stage of their physical intimacy. }

They went to get their clothes and get ready as it was already 8:30 and everyone tries to have their breakfast at 9, so they fastened up.

Meera was getting ready, when Sidhart came in his casual tshirt and cool denim blue jeans, she smiled.

"Hello Mr, aisa hai ki aap aajna black kurta pehen lijiye" Meera exclaimed

(Hello Mr, wear a black Kurta today)

"Oh, so my Mrs, wants to do twinning with me? Not bad Mrs Meera Sidhart Singhania ❤️‍🩹"

He went to change in a black kurta as per his wifey's demand and in the meantime she got dressed~

Meera's outfit~

{Author's note: couldn't find Sidhart's pic in a nice black kurta so just imagine him, and anyways i don't add men's clothes so-}

He came back wearing a black kurta, his eyes on her and her eyes on him.

"Chalein?"

(Shall we go?)

She said innocently making him come out of his trance,

"mhm"

He said looking at her, she smiled and then went near him. She placed her hands around his neck and leaned in to kiss him, but as always her face reached his chin.

He leaned down, so that she could kiss him. She kissed him lightly and was going away but he held her hand and turned her back to himself, he leaned and kissed her hard. She started hitting his chest, she was out of breath.

They went down soon as they were getting late for breakfast.

Everyone had given Meera a warm welcome, Devaki told her that after the reception she can do her First rasoi rasam.

(Pehli Rasoi, is a rasam/tradition in which the daughter in law cooks food for the family for the first time after her marriage) :)

They had breakfast and then Sudha told them that their reception will be held on the day after tomorrow, and they could go to shop today as tomorrow will be Meera's Pagfera rasam.

(The Pagfera rasam, is a tradition in which the groom drops the bride at her home for a day or more. Though, it is done on the first day of the marriage, i would like to depict it on the second day since I want them to go out together today.) :)

(Author's note: I'm an Indian but i don't follow Hinduism, i respect the religion heartily and perhaps that's why I know this much only, please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.)

This part will be continued, I'm posting this much only cause I'm unable to write these days because of my busy schedule i had thought to post on my birthday that is 16th April but i missed out, then i thought on posting on Eid but i also missed it, well the day before yesterday was my taekwondo tournament and i won a bronze medal so i wrote a few lines and from today onwards my exams started, so i finished writing this much only, and I'm posting it now.

No target because I made ya all wait so much

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨