|55|

Enjoy Reading~

...

"Go on Meera," Sidhart said
"What?? Really?"

"Yes, I am sorry. I didn't listen to you earlier because it was as if I knew I'd hurt you... Come to my room."

"What? No you won't. I understood what you did Sidhart... I hold no grudges I only want you."

"What?"

They went to his room, previously their room.

"Yeah, now listen to me. Come sit here." Meera said and dragged Sidhart to the bed playfully.

She sat on the bed and dragged him too

"Do you know Mihika?"
"Oh your colleague?"

"Yes. She had put a microphone in my apartment, I don't know why but she did. When you were explaining, she called me and asked me if I was gonna forgive you.

I understood her plan, she was instigating me, so that id reject you. And then she could get you. So I played along because by then I had found out the microphone.

I had still kept it there, so that she won't feel as if I had got to know about it. So I played along with it and then after that you attempted suicide.

Sidhart I swear I love you, I love you so fucking much and I don't even know what to do... I am crazy for you, the shy me became so bold for you. Do you remember when I complained to, mumma and dad about you?"

"Yeah I do," Sidhart said with a small smile...

Flashback-:

Meera had told Sudha and Yashraj that, Sidhart was not behaving nicely with her etc.

So Sidhart was scolded by Sudha. After that she went to his room-;

"You!! Tumhari himmat kese hui mere kamre mai aane ki?" Sidhart said

(How dare you come inside my room?)

"Arey baba, don't be so angry!" Meera said and ran around when she saw Sidhart throwing pillows at her.

"Chodunga nahi mai tumhe-" Sidhart said

(I will not leave you!)

"Mai toh yahi chahti hu Jaaneman, ke aap mujhe kabhi bhi na chode-"

(This is what I want my beloved, I don't want you to ever leave me.)

"W-ha-t?"
"Jii"
(Yes)

"You-"
"Acha acha Jaa rhi hu." Meera said and left with a cute smile

(Okay okay, I am going)

...

Present:-

"I had never been so bold Sidhart, I only wanted you. Dil haar chuki hu mai apna,"

(I've lost my heart to you)

"What do you think Meera, do I like doing all this?" 

"I know you don't, but Sidhart... Please try to get us back..."

"I will Meera. I will." He said and hugged her tightly.

Meera was crying by now. Sidhart had a few tears coming from his eyes too.