|35|

Hello!!

First of-:

There will be these few triggers in the next few chapters, I'm already warning y'all.

Trigger Warning:-

Death
Suicide
Attempt to Suicide
Self Harm

....

Meera realised how her parents were in her hospital only.

She quickly went over to see them, she found her senior. Arjun Bhardwaj, operating her mother.

She could trust Arjun blindly, so she went to see her father.

Tears still falling out from her eyes, she was just praying in her mind. Hoping God saves them.

She found Alya Bhardwaj, Arjun's twin sister operating on her father.

She trusted the both too much. And it was like everyone at the hospital knew they were Meera's parents.

Meera was there outside the Operation Theater

She was thankful that no one asked her to do the surgery.

After a few minutes, Dhwani and Yuvraj came to the hospital. Dhwani was a complete mess and Yuvraj was handling her.

Meera hid her tears for her sister, but she just couldn't bear it. She was dying from the inside.

Sudha, Yashraj and Devaki were gone to a relatives place and were unknown about it, so was Sidhart as in the midst of all this no one took out the time to pick up their phone's and inform anyone.

After a few hours Ayla came outside, her face pale, lips dry and she seemed hesitant

"Meeru, actually- your father got into a coma. There's only 15% chances that he'll be fine..." Ayla makes Meera understand the situation

Meera being a doctor knew when they said 15% it meant 10% and none of those cases ever survived.

Meera fell down on the ground, crying recklessly.

Her heart shattering into 100 million pieces

Dhwani was crying too, Yuvraj tried to handle both of them but failed and that's when Ayla got into it.

She asked Yuvraj to take Dhwani home for the time being and helped Meera get up.

"Meeru, bacha let's not lose hope, okay?"

(Bacha- Child)

Ayla kept making Meera understand but it was not working

After almost 6 hours, Arjun came outside with a disappointed look on his face.

His body was trembling.

Meera was not ready to hear another bad news.

"Um, Meera. I- could not save her..."

Arjun said and Ayla hugged Meera

Meera fell unconscious, she was quickly being taken care

It hurted her more because, she wasn't on good terms with her mother.

Her mother took her as a child who didn't love her own mother.

...

Ayla had informed Dhwani about Mansi's death and couldn't bear the poor souls, sadness but what could she do...

After Meera was treated at night,she went to the terrace of the hospital.

Meera looked at the road, from the terrace.

She heard a few footsteps just as she stepped on the buildings boundary.

"Meera wait" A loud voice came to her ears
....

A few hours ago

"Hello Bhai, Wo actually. Jai uncle got into a coma and Mansi aunty... Died" Yuvraj Said impatiently

"What?" Sidhart said shockingly

"Bhai, please come back Meera di and Dhwani are in a really bad situation, i can't focus on Meeru di because of Dhwani. She needs you..."
....

Sidhart was going to an important meeting but left....

"Sir this is an important meeting, the client will not do the deal..." One of his employees said

"I don't care, I did not build such a huge empire only to see my employees not being able to handle a mere meeting. And please tell Mr Leon, that it is a family matter. He's educated enough to understand that."

Sidhart said that and quickly left in his private jet.

He was so scared for Meera
These days she wasn't talking properly to him and he was a little shocked but decided not to say anything about it.

He tried to reach as soon as possible...

....

When he reached the hospital, he met a few colleagues of Meera...

"Do you know where Mrs Meera Sidhart Singhania is?" He asked one of them.

"Oh, you must be sidhart! She went to the terrace for some fresh air"

And that's when Sidhart thought there was something wrong, he rushed to the terrace and found her

Standing on the boundry of the terrace.

He yells, "Wait Meera"

....

Omg, I suck at writing sad scenes.
Yk Mansi deserved it, :)
She hurted our Meera and Dhwani so much...

Well well well, let's see what happens next...

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨