|16|

Enjoy reading!

"You know what, they'll come later today. So I'll ask them to join us at your place." Vivaan said

"Fine, now y'all out. I wanna get dressed, and if you wanna execute your plan you all better dress nicely. Learn something from him."

She whispered to them directing at her Mr. Who was checking himself out in the miror. They all chuckled and left.

"Suniye..."
"Kahiye..."

(Meera: Listen
Sidhart: Speak )

"Uffo, i wanna wear sari today. As you know, I know how to wear it and stuff but i need help in pleats."

"Sure babe i'll love to help Mi esposa. Anyways i have a lot of experience."

"You know Spanish? And btw what does it mean? And how do you have experience?"

"Yes i do, lady love. It meant my wifey. I have experience because I've been helping dadi and mom all my life, well Dadi was mine. Dad would never leave mom.
you know many people wish that they don't have a love life like their parents. But i did. I mean the way dad would bring flowers for mum everyday and mum would come back early from her boutique twice a month to cook dad's favourite food. Ahh,"

"Aww!! My mum and dad are also like that. We're so compatible na..."
"Now I'm looking forward to see my kids wish these same things of having a love life, like us."
"Ompho 🥹🥹💖 chaliye ab Hume sari pehene dijiye."
"Ji ji"

(Meera: now let me wear the sari
Sidhart: yes yes)

(Meera: now let me wear the sariSidhart: yes yes)

Meera's outfit

Meera wore the sari, her hair were open. He was as always mesmerized to see her.

'she's looking like a goddess yaar!! My wife, my love.' he thought to himself

Sidhart bended infront of her,

He slid his hand from her knee to her ankle, making her shiver. She just smiled at his antics.

He picked her heels at the side, and made her wear them. Then he helped her with her pleats.

"Chale?"
"Ji,"

(Sidhart: Shall we go?
Meera: yes.)

"Meeru will you not miss me?"
"I will, my baby!"

She said with a small smile, she pulled him down and kissed his forehead.

"Yaar, don't make me feel these butterflies in my stomach, i already don't wanna be away from you." Sidhart exclaimed

"Ohho. Anyways, you didn't compliment me, I'm not talking to you. Hmph"

She said and turned away to leave playfully. He held her wrist and pulled her towards himself, she collided with his chest.

He held her chin gently and bent down to kiss her, his tounge invaded every other corner of her mouth. She hit his chest with her tiny arms, she was out of breathe.

"You're looking like a goddess my baby!! "
"Ah, please! Let's go now we'll be late."

She blushed a little at his comment and moved away.

They bid goodbye to the whole family and as Sidhart sat in his car after opening the door for Meera and settling her down, he saw his three monkeys coming inside the car.

"Do you guys not have a car?" Sidhart asked

"Oh we do, but invading your cute car dates is our new hobby." Yuvraj said

"Sheesh, give us some privacy please." Sidhart said
"Arey, baba it's not a problem. After all today we had to execute their plan na." Meera said

"Bhabhs, do whatever you wanna do but not this please." Aditya said

"Hmm hmm, let's go Sid" Meera replied

Their banters kept going on and they reached soon.

As soon as Meera knocked on the door, Dhwani, Aditi and Naira came running towards her.

"Aahh." Meera said

She was about to fall as the three of them clunged to her. And that's when his strong arms snaked around her waist.

"what are y'all doing here?" Naira asked

"Do you all have no other work than clinging to the newly wedded couple?" Aditi added

"Says the people who are clinging to our bhabhzz." Aditya said

"And what about you all, don't you have another work than staying here all day?" Vivaan said

"Yaar, shutup na, Dhwani..." Yuvi said
"Haa"

Dhwani replied with impatience dripping in her voice.

"Guys, let's go inside, mummy papa must be waiting. Y'all can do this hate love later." Sidhart said
"Haanji,"

They all moved inside. Sidhart's hand was around Meera's waist. They both touched Mansi and Jai's feet. Who were quite overwhelmed to see their kiddos.

"Akku Ghar gayi?" Meera asked
(Akansha went home?)

"Haa, but good news... Raj and Akansha are getting engaged..." Naira said

They all had chattered alot and then Vivaan's cousins made their entry.

"Vivu!! Im here." Came a shrill voice, it was Malishka (Vivaan's cousin
"Hii guys!!" Mahira, (Vivaan's cousin) said
"Heyy!" Rashmi (vivaan's cousin) said

"These are my cousins, Malishka, Mahira and Rashmi." Vivaan said
"Heyy!" Everyone said

Soon, Malishka clinged to Sidhart, Mahira clinged to Aditya and Rashmi clinged to Yuvraj. And everyone except Naira was so annoyed with it. Meera thought this was about these 3 couples but why is that girl clinging to her hubby.

Naira and Vivaan were just amongst themselves.

...

heyyie!! I hope y'all enjoyed reading.

thank you so much for 200+ votes
I wanna give you all so many updates but i have too much holiday homework and my school starts on 26th June.

Ahhh 😑😑

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨