|49|

Enjoy Reading y'all.

...

Meera didn't tell Sudha and Yashraj about the whole situation because she thought they would leave her and that she didn't want so she kept it to herself.

Sudha and Yashraj left Sidhart alone though. Thinking he is facing his own consequences.

Though they were extremely sad with what he had done to himself. They didn't want to show their sadness to him because they found him at fault.

Sidhart was in his 'Dark Place'...

|•|

Sidhart's Pov~

Everything bad happens because of me. No one loves me. Nothing nice happens around me.

They all won't let me die peacefully here so why not just go away from all of them.

"Bhai, what are you thinking?" I heard Adi. Viv and Yuvi were gone to bring some items.

"Nothing, Adi." I reply and Adi kept his hand on my shoulder

"I know what you are thinking. You wanna leave right?"

"I-"
"I know you do. I'll help you leave if you promise not to harm yourself."

"I can't promise that..."
"Atleast don't try to kill yourself. Please?"

"Fine, I'll shift my company in the states or somewhere else. I don't wanna be here anymore."

"I know you don't. Only we three will know about it. Me, Vivaan bhai and Yuvi."

"Thanks Adi."

After a few days everything was settled I was ready to leave. I wasn't gonna tell anyone about it.

Not Meera, not mom dad. No one. Only Adi, Viv and Yuvi will know, they said they'll come to meet me time to time.

I am going to New York, to start another chapter of my life forgetting the previous ones.

I know I could never forget Alisha, Meera, mom,dad, dadi or anyone else in my life but atleast I'll pretend to not know them.

The only two people that'll not be in touch with me and still be recognised by me are going to be Alisha and Dadi. That's it.

I don't wanna remember the other people...

When i was in the hospital i saw Meera secretly glancing at me, checking in on me through my new doctor. But it didn't melt my heart.

My heart Burned and then froze, and now no fire would be able to unfreeze it.

I just hope to meet Dadi and Alisha again soon...

...

Currently I'm in my private jet, looking at the clouds. No one will remember me I guess.

I check my Instagram account, looking at all those comments on my post by the fanpages made for me and Meera.

|•|

Comments-:

@Sidmeerlove_ : You guys are so cute together, please don't get divorced.

@Meera.Sidhart_fan: My faith in love had been restored by looking at them but it just shattered again.

@Lily.booksta: Gosh, I'll miss them.

@Sid.Meera.baby: What even happened? They both seemed so cute...

|•|

Gosh, my faith in love has also been shattered.

All i was doing was trying to protect her, nothing else then what happened. Could she not give me another chance.

I just know that my heart will always belong to her but with my current state of mind I can't grovel anymore.

|•|

Author's Pov-
2 months later~

Sidhart had settled in New York, his business is flourishing as always.

He is still in the list of the top 10 richest people in the world.

He still misses those people but doesn't pay attention to them anymore.

His brothers come to visit him time to time.

*Ping* He recieved a notification

It was a photo of an invitation card for an engagement.

🫶🏻 Reyansh Weds Alisha 🫶🏻

To Mr Sidhart Singhania
You are cordially invited on 13th December, on the engagement of our son Reyansh.

Please come and bless the new couple

From Mr and Mrs Raichand

...

"Alisha? Guess I'll have to go. Plus it's Reyansh..."

Sidhart was planning to go to the engagement, not realising that his parents might be there too.

This thought did struck him but he didn't pay attention to it.

He quickly called Reyansh

On call-:

Sid: Hello, Mr Rey.
Rey: Oh my god, Mr Sid. Mujhe kese yaad karliya aaj?

(How did you remember about me today.)

Sid: i recieved the engagement card.

Rey: Oh. Cool.
Sid: What happened to I'm never gonna marry because I hate women?

Rey: I never said I hate women, after all my beloved mom is one too. It's just that I wanted to do it for mom and dad. Plus the girl was also being forced...

Sid: Wait-Wait. Let me guess, you are going to draw a contract aren't you?

Rey: ah yes, how do you know me so well dude.

Sid: I am one of the closet people to you dude. How would I not know. So what does the girl do?

Rey: She's a psychologist. Mom and dad called her for my therapy and then hooked me and her up. She's really nice honestly, very sweet and kind.

Sid: Omg, I was not gonna ask about your bubliness but now i understand why you're so happy. You like her don't you?

Rey: No, not at all.
Sid: So she's the first therapist who has helped you.
Rey: Yeah, you could say that.

Sid: Okay dude now I have to go. I'm coming to India tomorrow we'll talk then.
Rey: By the way, where were you all these days?

Sid: I'll tell you tomorrow only. By the way, I'm coming to stay at your mansion.

Rey: Sure, everyone would be so happy.

...

The next day Sidhart got into his private jet to come back to India.

...

This is it for today. Hope y'all enjoyed. Target: 90K views and 15 comments

Do give me your feedbacks
Reyansh and Alisha are characters from my book The Rich Mess, you all can give it a try. 🫶🏻

Signing off
Love Daphne 🌹