|44|

Enjoy Reading! 🫶🏻

...
...

Sidhart's Pov~

I have investigated about Meera's shift and everything is done. Now all I have to do is come under a car.

I know this act is psychotic and I'm acting mainiacly. But it's fine, I'd really kill myself if Meera leaves me and coming under a car wouldn't hurt as much as her words do...

I just have to make this whole thing like an accident and make sure the driver will not have any trouble.

I called Yash, my right hand and told him about it. He called me crazy but did my work. Well he's been with me for years now. We made some good bond...

Gosh I hate the feelings I'm having...

As the clock struck 10 i quickly went on the road to jump infront of a car. It was office time so there was a rush.

I just walked past those speeding cars and one of them hit me.

I made sure to get hit near Meera's hospital, so people take me there only.

It hurted me but I hurted Meera more.
Soon I felt being unconscious.

When I woke up I saw a doctor working on me, I was in a pretty critical condition but fortunately was not unconscious.

I quickly stopped the doctors and said I will not let them treat me.

"I will only get treated by Miss Meera otherwise I will die here." I told them, their faces pale. They all tried to make me understand how this behaviour is not suitable for my condition right now.

After i didn't listen to any of them. They tirelessly went to call Meera.

I have decided to get her back i will have to do everything.

In a few minutes I saw Meera walking in. When she saw me there were tears in her eyes.

God shit! I didn't want her to cry again...

"Meera, love; see it's hurting so much. Please treat me..." I say in a cute sad voice knowing damn well it won't effect her but the pain is also not effecting me so whatever.

She scrunched her nose upon hearing the word 'Love'.

She clearly didn't want to treat me, but she did it, for her duty I guess.

The whole time she was treating me I kept talking.

"Do you know, a doctor told me I had gone crazy over the loss of my grandmother a few months back." I tell her hoping she'll agree and just come back

That's a stupid thought but it doesn't cost me to think.

"Gosh, will you not even answer, a sick dying person?" I say trying to get an answer out of her and it worked.

"You're not dying." She said and again started giving me a silent treatment

"If you won't come back I might do that..." I mumbled to myself, from her expressions I think she heard me.

"Why did you jump infront of the car?" She asked and it seemed like she genuinely cared

"I didn't jump, i fell. I was walking"
"As if" She said and the silent treatment began again.

...

This it-
I know, it's really short but I'm unable to write honestly with the less votes and less comments plus all the illnesses...

Target:- 76K views

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻