|29|

Enjoy reading y'all! Well my exam went really well!! So I've decided to give y'all one more update. So now the thing is with every milestone we reach you'll get that amount of chapters

Like if we reach 30K views on this book, then I'll give you all 3 chapters in one day or two.

So y'all better reread the book to make it reach 30K soon.

Also it's my last exam tomorrow, that is of maths but my maths is really good and I'm already prepared so I'm ready to give more updates tomorrow....

....

In the room Sidhart was doing some work and Meera was reading some book.

Sid's eyes went towards Meera and he saw a book in her hand. He glanced at her and observed her expressions

"What are you reading, Meeru?"

Meera drops the book at his sudden voice

"Nothing"
"Oh, was my little pretty wife reading smut?" He asked with a smirk and she replied with a loud-annoyed

"Shut up"
"Make me, shut up."

It seemed like he challenged Meera, she got up from the bed and went towards the sofa he was sitting on.

She with one hand played with his hair. She traced her finger all over his face to chest.

She bended a little and started kissing his neck

He looked at his wild cat, giving him hickey's all over his body.

"Still want me to make shut up?" She asks in a seductive voice and he nods in a yes

She leans and starts kissing him.

After what 4 to 5 minutes the both of them break the kiss and lay down.

Sidhart was laying on the bed and Meera was laying on Sidhart.

"Can I share something with you?" She asks

And he says in an assuring tone"That's not supposed to be a question darling. Tell me whatever you want, you are safe beside me."

She looks at him, turning around and shifts to another side.

"When i was small, mom dad Focused more on Arima and Dhwani. And i was left out. But I was never jealous of Dhwani, because she worked hard. But Arima without doing anything got everything. So I tried to become a better person than i already was.

I started studying harder, I played many sports, did so many extracurricular activities. Only to get my parents love, i did get it but not like Arima... I turned out to be pretty good. Many people complimented me for my looks and everything. Yet it wasn't what I wanted I wanted my parents praise.

When Arima left, I finally got it. I wasn't happy that she left but I got you and my new family because of her leaving and I got Mom dad's love too. So i found it amusing and beautiful, like it was meant to be. But now she's back again.

And i know she'll steal everything from me, Mom dad's love, my new family and you too..."

Meera was interrupted with Sidhart's tight hold on her waist and the kiss he placed on her forehead

"Darling, she can never take anything from you. Not me, not our family, not your parents love and most importantly do you know what she doesn't have? The charm you have, your little sister Dhwani, she doesn't even have Yuvi's support."

Meera chuckles and smiles

"She doesn't even have you." Meera says with a cute smile

....

At night Dhwani called Meera

Dhwani:- Meera di, hi!! Listen Arima...

Meera:- I know Dhwanu, she came here in the morning to create a scene but nothing really happened. Instead Mumma gave her a tight slap and Sid threw her out.

Dhwani:- All that is fine di, but she came and started playing the victim card infront of Mom and dad. And told them how she was kidnapped by Sidhart jiju's rival and was forced to write that stupid letter.

Meera:- What the fuck?

Dhwani: Yes di, plus now our sweet parents are believing her, and are letting her stay at our place and I think there's something wrong with this whole story.

Meera:- Wow, mom dad are never gonna give her what she deserves.

Dhwani:- Di, can I come over, I don't wanna stay with her.

Sidhart:- Dhwani why are you even asking. I'm sending Yuvi to pick you up. Stay here and I'll talk to Mom dad.

Dhwani: Okay, bhai!

...
Call ends
...

"What the fuck is wrong with my parents" Meera says and Sidhart embraces her

"Don't worry about it." Sidhart says while embracing her

Sidhart went to call Yuvraj.

"Yes brothaa?" Yuvraj says and Composed himself seeing Meera's puffy eyes and his brother's serious composure

"Yuvi, go..."
"Wait bhai, Meeru di!! What is it?? Did he do something?"
"No, Yuvi. I'll tell you later go and pick Dhwani up first."

"Ohhoo, dhwani is coming here? Let me just go and get ready."

The two of them chuckle and Yuvraj smiles dreamily.

...

This is it for today, hope y'all enjoyed.
Lets get 30K views done quickly! So that y'all can have 3 updates

Also to get updates or spoilers, y'all can follow my Instagram
@/ books.addicts

...

Love Daphne 🫶🏻