|47|

Enjoy reading~

Tw: Suicide

...

Sidhart's Pov~

Meera i don't know why, but I think I've started hating you. The way you didn't even melt a little bit when I told you about my late sister made my heart burn. I was always there to listen to you, to confort you, to be by your side... But you aren't...

The self harm didn't help me that much. I need to end this. I just need to end this.

I finally picked up my phone to text Meera.

...

Sidhart:-

Meera, i just wanna let you know that I'm ending this thing. This stupid thing, and i must say you made me hate you and regret meeting you. I really wish I had never met you. I really would've been better off with Arima, i might've not loved her the way i loved you but at least this wouldn't have happened. Take care of yourself, go back to your real life. Please check in on my family once in every while, they all love you more than they love me.

Sidhart~

Meera: Sidhart where are you? Please tell me.

Sidhart?
Baby?
I'm coming back?
Please?
Sidhart, I am unable to find you?
Don't do anything stupid?
I love you, you idiot.
Please don't go away again...

...
Author's Pov-

By the time Meera saw Sidhart's message and replied, he already threw his phone away on the sofa and went away to find the sharpest knife.

Meanwhile Meera called Yuvraj, hoping he'd know where Sidhart was.

She was roaming on the streets of Delhi crazily.

Yuvraj told her where Sidhart was and she ran there.

All she could think about was all their time together

Flashback~

A month after their marriage

"Meeru, what happened? Why are you crying?" Sidhart asked as he saw tears in his Meera's eyes

"Um, nothing. Don't worry." She replied trying to hide her bruise

"What the actual fuck? Who did this to you, meri jaan?" Sidhart said after looking at the bruise under her eye and on her cheek

(My life/love)

"No one,"
"Meera don't worry, just trust me and tell me."

"I-" she started crying and Sidhart hugged her tightly

She weeped in his arms

"A bo- A boy- pro- propo- proposed to me to- today." She said

"Don't worry, don't worry shh. Let me get you some water." He caressed her back gently and took out some water in a glass from the side table.

"Here drink it." He said passing the glass to her

"Th-thank y-you"
"Hmm, okay? Calm down. Then tell me everything."

"A boy proposed to me today, so i politely rejected him. Then later he called a few men and hit me, I tried to fight back but I couldn't..."

"Fuck. How the fuck did they touch my wife. I'd kill anyone who'd even think of touching you, and they actually did. Just wait and see what I'll do to them. You just don't worry okay? Calm down. Let me put some ointment here."

"Sure"

Sidhart went away to take out some ointment for Meera. He called his right hand Anshuman and told him to bring the guy who proposed Meera and his men to his special basement.

After that he went and put the ointment on Meera.

"Meera, you should tell me if anything happens to you, okay?"
"I'm sorry, i just felt like it was my fault."
"No, meri jaan. It wasn't your fault. Don't ever think like this.
"Are you feeling better now?"
"Yes, thank you Sid."
"Don't thank me, love. C'mon now lay down for a while." He said and set her down on the bed.

He gently caressed her hair and made her fall asleep.

"Sleep nicely, I'll wake you up at dinner time okay?"

"Okay..."

He stayed there with Meera the whole time, gently caressing her hair and face.

The next day he had beaten the shit outta those boys. And then before killing them, he called Meera.

"Meera do you want to see me kill them?" He asked gently

"Of course, I do. These bastards literally traumatized me. Fucking assholes. Could I kill any one of them?"

"That's my girl. As you wish meri jaan, as you wish."

"I wanna kill this main one."
"You sure, I mean I hope you're not gonna feel guilty."

"Of course not. First of i am the mafia king's wife, second of This bastard had beaten me and I don't know how many more girls he has done this to and third of if i can save lives then I can take a few too. God will forgive me for that"

"Oh gosh, how are you this cute. Come here, I'll teach you how to shoot"

...
Flashback ends~

She also remembered the time when he listen her carefully about everything she told him. Be it good or bad...

After a lot of search she found his house. She quickly went in.

She found the door shut but not locked. She quickly went inside only to see him lying there, lifeless. Blood all over his body. His wrist slit open

She was breaking down, but called the ambulance. She did everything she could do to save him without any hospital appliances.

...

This is it for today.
I gave a double update. Because I was free and want to end the story really soon.

So next target: 80K views/ 80 Votes

Please complete it quickly for me to update. 🫶🏻

Also Sh is some thing I've been doing for a while now

Trigger warning-

I've been suicidal for a while and stuff, that's why I completely took off from Wattpad. And honestly speaking depressed people do think and talk like this at times. (the way sidhart talked in his pov)

Basically I'm depicting my own mental health from my characters.

Anyways I just want to let you all
That I'm always going to listen. You can dm me on my insta or pm me on Wattpad. Because I know the pain, I just want to hear anyone in need...

Signing off

Love Daphne 😋