|40|

Enjoy reading y'all

...

After a few months everything was going back to fine. Or not?

Sidhart was being extremely distant from Meera.

Meera didn't know why but she tried to know it.

On one fine day, Meera and Sidhart were alone at home. Dhwani was in her parents Mansion with Jai.

Yuvraj had also gone there. While Sudha and Yashraj went on a pilgrimage to pray for their late Mother.
...

Meera had woke up a little late today since she was really tired. As last night she had to perform an emergency surgery for 5-6 hours.

When she woke up, she freshened up and went to find Sidhart.

She didn't find him anywhere but she found a few papers. The paper said 'Divorce Agreement'.

She was astonished, she was also famished which made her fall on the ground.

When she read further she saw how Sidhart had wanted to Divorce her.

She quickly reached to her phone and called Sidhart. He picked none of her Eight calls.

She was devastated, she was on the floor of the closet. Still trying to reach him.

She never knew when she fell to sleep.

After 3-4 hours Sidhart came back.
He woke Meera up. As Meera came back to her senses she got away from him.

She screamed "Why?"
"What why, Meera?" Sidhart asked being in no mood to speak right now.

"Why do you want to divorce me?" She asked, tears rolling down her eyes

"Oh you came to know about it? Oh I kept it as an anniversary gift for you. Shit." He said and chuckled

"What? Are you in your senses Sidhart?" She screamed

"Yes, darling. I am very well in my senses." He said and smirked

"Why? Why did you break my heart? Was any of it true?"

"Well well, what any of it?"

"The love?"
"Love?"
"Yes"
"I never had any for you, it was all false..."

"What?"

"Yes, Meera. I married you for my reputation nothing else. What did you think, I'll like a person like you? No Meera you were wrong."

"No Sid, you're lying I know. I've seen you distressed, if you have any problem then tell me. I'll hear you..."

"I have no problem Meera, other than You. You're the problem for me."

"What? You're lying. Tell me why would you want to marry Arima in the first place?"

"Because my family wanted it. Though I would've divorced her too. You know i would've never started the love angle with you. But it was too fun... Too fun playing with your heart Meera..."

"What did I ever do to you? What?"
"Nothing, it's just your sister. She had to be in your place na. Anyways just sign the divorce papers and leave. You wouldn't need to show me your face after signing the Divorce papers."

Meera couldn't bear any of it.

Nevertheless she signed the papers and quietly left the mansion.

She wanted to be alone for a few months so she went to Delhi, without informing anyone. Not Dhwani, Jai, Aditi, Naira, Yuvraj or anyone.

She just went away. For everyone she disappeared.

When Yuvraj saw the Divorce papers he got extremely angry.

He fought with Sidhart daily and had stopped talking to him.

Sudha and Yashraj felt like he was a disappointment.

Aditya and Vivaan were still friends with Sidhart but they almost daily told him how he was wrong.

Sidhart didn't tell anyone the reason for the divorce.

Jai, Dhwani, Aditi and Naira were all devasted.

They all tried to find Meera but it was all vain.

It was now public how 'Sidhart Singhania and Meera Khanna have gotten a divorce.'

Girls were trying on Sidhart but he paid no attention to any of them.

...

Meera's Tv show had ended, she had shifted in Delhi properly now.

She was a teacher here and planned on joining a hospital after the news of her and Sidhart's divorce stops spreading more.

She had a lot of money to sit and eat for years but she didn't want to do that.

She teached classes 1st-6th and 12th. It was quite a weird combo but she loved those students.

They were like comfort for her.

Every now and then she thought about the people in her previous life, how they all had cherished her except one. The one whom she cherished the most.

But now it didn't matter to her, she had decided to message Dhwani after a few months.

She missed her Devaki Dadi and everyone, but she couldn't do anything.

Her heart hurted whenever she thought about her and her previous life, or more like her and Sidhart.

Every now and then she kept looking at those Instagram pictures they both had posted.

She had many comments on her Instagram. Their fans were continuously inquiring about their divorce.

They weren't happy with it. Though Meera wanted to tell some about it she knew it wasn't gonna end up well.

....

This is it for today, hope y'all enjoyed.

Anyways we don't want unplanned pregnancy do we?

Also should I give Sidhart's point of view in the next chapter?

Do let me know

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨