|52|

Enjoy Reading y'all

...

Author's Pov:-

It was their engagement today. 15th of December, their engagement earlier was on 14th March, this year.

Both Meera and Sidhart were remembering that beautiful time.

"Sidhart, why are you not ready yet?" Yashraj asked as he entered his room.

"I am waiting for the boys" He replied and Yashraj came and sat next to him.

"Give her a chance." Yashraj said
"But dad-"
"I don't know about what happened but if you're that mad she must've did something too wrong, but you also know, Meera won't do anything like that."

"Da-"
"Just listen to her explanation for once."
"Okay, I'll see"

Yashraj went away and now the boys had came.

"Yo" Reyansh said and laid on Sidhart's bed

"Bhai, why are you still not ready? Aaj nahi hai jaldi?" Yuvraj said reminiscing about the time when Meera and Sidhart were getting engaged last time.

(Is there no hurry today?)

"Nahi" Sidhart said with a frown
(Nope)

"Bhai, sada mu kyu bana rakha hai?" Aditya asked

(Why have you made such a rotten face?)

"Mat pucho bhaiyo, bauhat gham hai" said Vivaan

(Don't ask him brothers, there's a lot of sadness)

"Get ready dude." Reyansh said,and Sidhart started getting ready.

After a while he was all set.

"Badhiya lag rha hai bhai" Reyansh said with a small smile

(You are looking good brother.)

"Thanks"
"Smile"
"Hmm"

...

On the other hand Meera was all decked up in her beautiful outfit.
She was wearing a golden lehenga

Meera's outfit

"You are looking gorgeous, Meera bhabhi!" Alisha said and patted her shoulder

"Thank you so much for coming over, Alisha." Meera said and smiled brightly

"Anything for you pretty lady..."

"Hello, we're backkk!" Aditi screamed and both Naira and her hugged Meera

"My girlies!! Dhwani kaha hai?"

(Where is Dhwani?)

"She's coming, the shopkeeper has gone crazy, he still hasn't prepared our gift for you. She's handling him."

"Oh, girls you all, also get ready. C'mon Alisha, Reyansh will also be there you have to make him look at you so dreamily na..."

"Okay, Meeru bhabhi!!"

...
The girls went to get dressed quickly. After a while, Meera texted Sidhart.

Meera: Hey baby!!
*Sent a picture of herself*

Sidhart: What?

Meera: How am I looking?

*Ignores*

...

After a while Meera was brought to the stage.

"Hey, Sid!" Meera said with a smile and Sidhart ignored her.

"I will win you back." She whispered again and looked forward with a sweet smile.

The ring ceremony was done, and this time Sudha had made a plan.

"Sid, you are going to switzerland. My old maids will take care of you guys in our villa there, your marriage ceremonies will start in mid January anyways."

"But mom I have a lot of work-"
"No Ifs and buts, just go. I want you both to go. You guys are going tomorrow. And don't make any plans there, my maids will inform me."

"Okay." Sidhart said while Meera hugged her mother in law and thanked her.

...
The next day, Sidhart had told Meera that he'll pick her up at 9 in the morning.

"When are you coming?" Meera called him and asked

"It's just 8:50, wait for a few minutes will you." Sidhart said and cut the call.

He honked several times when he reached and there came Meera with her servant that was bringing her huge suitcase.

"We are only going for 5-6 days. Why have you packed for like a month?" Sidhart asked

"For your information mumma told me we are going for a month."

"What?"
"Yes."

"Fuck. C'mon sit."

"Sir, Namaste." The servant, Hari said
"Namaste Hari bhaiya!"

...
After a while, they were in Sidhart's private jet.

Meera was sitting on the window seat as always and Sidhart was beside her, doing his work.

"S-sidhart!"
"What?"
"Let's talk!!"
"I don't want to."
"But why-"
"You very well know."
"Bu-"

...

They had reached Switzerland. Sidhart's driver here was asked by Sudha to drive them to the Villa.

"Sidhart look this is so cute!"
"So?"
"Gosh, what is wrong with you?"

"Just stay silent."

...
When they reached the villa, all the maids greeted them.

"I am really tired I am going to sleep." Sidhart said when they entered the room.

"Me too"
"Where will you sleep?"
"On the bed, where else."
"Who gave you the permission?"
"What?"
"Sleep on the floor."
"What?"
"I said what I said."

"Fine, if me sleeping on the floor makes you happy then great." Meera said and laid down on the floor.

Sidhart sat there on the bed. After a while when Meera slept, Sidhart sat down next to her feet and kissed them.

"I love you, but I can't show it to you. I can't do it. I want to hurt you... But I can't. I want to punish you..." He whispered and caressed her feet.

...

I promised, so here it is. Next update might be after 26th, but if get 95K views then I'll update before 26th.

Please do vote and comment.

Signing off
Love Daphne 🫶🏻