(NOT AN UPDATE) Game-

Heyyie!! I'm gonna be really busy and i wanted to update after 60K+ Views. So i thought we all play this small game. Where  I'll ask questions and y'all will answer them. Questions like Who's your favourite character and also like a small quiz about the book.

The winner of the quiz can request a chapter from me anytime they want and I will have to post the chapter on that very day only.

So will you all play?

I guess it's a yes?

So first it's the simple 'Get to know' questions then the quiz

...

Who's your favourite character from the book?

How many chapters do you want of the book?

Which is your favourite chapter from the book?

Who's your favourite couple? (Sidmeer- Dhuvi- Vira- Aditiya)

Have you read any other of my books? If yes- Which one?

Do you want more spice chapters?

...

Quiz- (I will announce the winner when I post the next chapter- that is after 60K views)

The winner will get a chapter specially dedicated to them whenever they want it.

1:- Who was Sidhart's Rival?
2:- Who is Meera's bestfriend?
3:- Name the girl who made Meera feel insecure. Hint:- She was one of Vivaan's cousins

4:- Who was Dhwani's ex boyfriend?
5:- Did Meera ever have another man in her life? (Romantically) Except Sidhart.

Bonus Question- What does the name in my Wattpad page mean?

(If you don't know the answer to any of those five questions you can use this bonus question)

...

This is it, it's all quite easy. Now I know many of you will cheat but whatever 🤡🤌🏻

Also help me get 60K soon and wish me luck for my unit tests.

All the best to you all too, and please interact with this. It'll help my book's reach.

Edit:- Winner: Laahlaahlalaah

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨