|17|

4.88K+ views on The wanted replacement!! I love y'all thank you so much.

They all were called for dinner, as Sidhart's Parents and Devaki were also invited for the dinner. Meera, Aditi and Dhwani were so annoyed with Malishka, Mahira and Rashmi

At the dinner table, Meera brought the cake she made, it was absolutely beautiful but the next thing that she saw was blood boiling.

'why the hell is she sitting next to Sid?' Meera thought to herself.

Malishka was sitting right next to Sidhart clinging to him. Meera had slammed the cake on the table and almost everyone understood her feeling.

Devaki, Sudha, Mansi and Vivaan all called Malishka to sit with them but she just replied with "I'm comfortable like this only."

Meera went and sat in between her mother and mother in law. Devaki held her hand from a distance. And assured her with a smile. Meera didn't even want to look at Sidhart, who didn't take a stand for this.

Sidhart thought it was fun seeing Meera being jealous but when he saw the hurt on her face, he understood that she was insecure. But now he couldn't do anything.

"Meeru, the cake is literally so good!!"

Everyone agreed with Devaki's compliment. Soon they all left for home. Sidhart wanted to stay but Meera said "you better go away" and left. Sidhart didn't think that a simple joke would hurt her that much, though he didn't ask Malishka to do any of this and she was doing it with her own wish.

'what the hell is wrong with him. How could he be like that' Meera went to her room and thought about this to herself with tears in her eyes. She had bid farewell to her in laws.

"Bhai what was wrong with you?" Yuvi asked
"Yes, sidhart." Vivaan said
"i thought it'd be fun but she got hurt. I didn't mean to do anything like that," Sidhart replied
"Bro, it wasn't fun at all." Aditya said

Malishka, Mahira and Rashmi were going with Devaki and all.

Mahira and Rashmi knew about the plan and acted like that, Malishka knew it too but she had different intentions.

After they all reached the mansion. Sidhart started messaging and calling Meera but all of his msgs and calls were in vain.

After alot of calling and messaging. Meera picked up a call.

"Mr Sidhart Singhania, I HATE YOU. GO TO HELL."

She said and had cut the call. Sidhart was hurt but he understood his mistake. He had decided to go to her house.

He called Dhwani and Dhwani knew his feelings so she opened the door for him.

"Mana ke hi nikaliyega room se Jiju."

(Dhwani: Don't step out of the room before you convince her,brother in law.)

"Yes Yes baba. And thanks Dhwani!!"
"Arey app dono cuties ke liye toh jaan bhi dedu mai."

(Dhwani: arey I'm ready to give my life for you two cuties.)

"Hehe, now lemme go."

Sidhart entered Meera's room, he saw her she was sleeping with tears on her face. Sidhart felt extremely annoyed with his own behaviour. He shouldn't have done that.

He looked at her, he started caressing her face. She smiled in her sleep as he kept touching her face.

She stirred in her sleep after a few hours and saw him sleeping beside her. At first she smiled but then she remembered what happened.

She quickly got up. As she was leaving Sidhart woke up.

"Meeru baby..."

She pushed him away

"Meera i know i was at fault. But..."

"I told you I hate you and i don't want to talk to you."

"Baby, i thought it'll be playful. But don't you think you're overreacting?"

"I am?"

"I don't know, but tell me what should I do. Shall I kneel infront of you? Fine then I'm ready to kneel in front of you."

He kneeled infront of her without thinking anything but she just turned around.

"Do you really think that'll make me happy? And i don't wanna be disrespecting you by making you kneel in front of me."

"Then what do you want me to do? I'm ready to do anything you want."

Meera smiled at his words, now that she thought about it she felt like she did overreact a little.

"Get up and go to bed."

She said that and ran to the washroom, he smiled to himself and layed down on the bed.

As she came back, she thought he slept but he was awake. She was setting her things up and he held her hand and dragged her towards the bed and hugged her like a koala bear.

"Leave me!!!"
"No I'll not. Now you have to forgive me. I don't care."

He hugged her hard. She had put her head on his chest and cried.

"Meeru, baby!! I'm sorry yaar. I really am. Please don't cry bacha."

She smiled at his words and stopped. He kissed her, he started kissing her neck....

.....

This is it for today! Hope y'all enjoyed.

Did you think Meera overreacted a little?

How did you like Sidhart's convincing session?

I think I'll post when we reach 5K views.

Love Daphne 💖