|19|

8K views done!! Omgg!! Thank you sm <3

I have changed my writing style, hope y'all like it better.

...

The next day, Sidhart woke up and saw his Mrs lying next to him, her head on his chest. He smiled looking at her sleeping peacefully.

"Aah, my cutie" he said and pecked her forehead.

Meera stirred in her sleep, she saw him and her, naked in her bed. And blushed. She closed her eyes and hugged him harder.

Sensing the safe safe feeling around him. And he just smiled as his heart skipped a beat, knowing that she feels safe around him.

They were lying peacefully and Naira entered the room

"AAAH" She screamed and turned around.

"What the hell guys?" Naira said
"Nairu, i..." Meera stuttered
"Naira, can you leave please we'll come in a few minutes." Sidhart said,

They both were a little too shy hehehehe

They both got dressed

"Meeru, mai khidki se hi chala jau?"
("Meeru, shall I leave from the window only?")

Sidhart asked and Meera just winked

"Absolutely not, this is the time to get embarrassed dearyy!" She said and went downstairs, holding his hand.

"Baby, my repo..." He started but his lips stopped when he heard her say,

"Reputation, yours? What a joke. Anyways come with me or else you'll miss out on all the fun..." She said with some double meaning at the end.

He cried out at the sarcastic 'Repo, your?' and said "fine, I'll go"

As they reached downstairs, everyone's face was fill with shock.

But they all understood the meaning, though alot of teasing took place.  Sidhart was happy, his Meera was happy and their families were happy. He couldn've never asked for anything else.

'She's such an angel' he thought to himself while looking at his wifey.

Now at around 12 Pm the boys had joined them. And as always everyone's bickering started.

"Dhwani, do you really not care!?" Yuvraj asked Dhwani feeling betrayed as she told all of them that she really doesn't care about him or who he's with

"Ofcourse I don't" she replied nonchalantly but it did hurt him.

Vivaan and Naira were in their own world not paying attention to anyone, whereas Meera, Sidhart, Aditi and Aditya were trying to control the Heat between Dhwani and Yuvraj...

And by heat i definitely do not mean that HEAT...

Yuvraj was hurt and it was visible on his face but he just kept shush.

He doesn't wanna try that much.

Dhwani was called by her mother for some 'mobile phone' work and Sidhart went after Dhwani and Meera sat with Yuvi.

"Yuvi, darling! Don't mind her. She's excessively dumb, she likes you and it's visible to me but she doesn't wanna tell you. Her pale expressions yesterday with Vivaan's cousins told me how she likes you" Meera explained ruffling her hand through his hair...

"Dhwaniiii, kiddo! Why are you doing this baby?" Sidhart asked her patting her head "Bhai, you don't get it." She replied. "What,tell me. I'm a hundred percent sure I'll understand." He demanded

"I don't wanna get in a relationship, it's gonna break my heart." She said and tears started flowing from her eyes...

"She has had gone through a very bad breakup last year. Our parents don't restrict us from anything but yea..." Meera told Yuvraj and he attentively listened

....

This is it for today, I know it's extremely short but i really don't have time. Plus we had hit 8K so yeaa, but anyways next update soon. Till then you can always go and read my other books and a few of my favourites, His obsession by booksforlifey, Mr chief minister by cherylauthor etc etc

Love Daphne 🫶🏻