|13|

hiee! Enjoy reading buddies 🫶🏻

After the breakfast, everyone decided to watch some movies and sit together.

Raj had brought some drinks and popcorns etc too...

(Author's note: I've always loved the joint family system. And usually in summer vacations our families gather together as we all live in different cities and it's so fun to sit around like this, so i wanna depict the beauty of joint family system.)

They were all sitting in the home theatre and were watching a movie. Meera had called her parents early in the morning and Dhwani was eating her head about when she'll come back. Now the movie finsihed and everyone went to their rooms

Except for the guys who told them how Vivaan's cousins were coming and they have a plan.

"This is a stupid plan guys!" Meera said

She sighs and they all shook there heads.

"Bhabhi! It'll be fun and that's the only way Dhwani will accept me
"me too, Aditi will never accept that she likes me"
"I'm set, Akansha has already accepted"
"Do not hurt my saali sahiba's rest whatever you guys wanna do, keep on doing it" The respective guys exclaimed
(Sister in law's)

"But guys what about me? meri toh khud ki cousin aa rhi hai. How will I convience Naira?"
(My own cousin is coming)

"Usey, mai pata lu gi yawr chill maaro..."
(I'll kajole her, guys just chill...)

"Aur mujhe aur Meera ko maarne do"
(And let me and Meera chill too.)

"She's not just your wife now, she's our bhabhi too. Haina bhabhi?"

(Bhabhi= Sister in law. Isn't it Sister in law)

"Ofc <3" Meera replied
"Then I'm off, you guys chill." Sidhart said

"Fine, let's play among us" Aditya said
"Yeahh!" Vivaan said

Sidhart stood up from the bed and thought 'koi pati ke liye pyar hi nahi hai, bas apne bachkane devaro ke saath khud bhi madam bachi bajjaati hai, and i also want to play among us couldn't she like stop me? and these three I'll kill them one day, it's my first day after marriage and these dumbos aah.'

(She's doesn't has a bit of love for her hubby, and with her kiddish brother in law's she also becomes a kiddo.)

He was leaving and Meera held his hand, they all chuckled and she made him sit back.

"I thought Among us was your favourite?" Meera asked sweetly smiling
"Oh yes it is," he replied

He smiled and asked for the private game code.

They all started playing the game Meera was the imposter and rest everyone was the crewmate. Meera's first target was Raj. After she killed him she ran away and Yuvraj had reported the body.

Since they couldn't find anyone suspicious they voted Yuvraaj out, as they thought it'd be a self report but he wasn't the imposter.

Sidhart had seen Meera kill Vivaan next but didn't say anything, he smiled to himself. His Mrs was a smartypant. She won the game and they all kept playing.

They were all so busy in there games that it was already lunch time. Who'd say they're 21+, two are married and the rest four are about to be...

The maid had come to Yuvraaj's room to call them all.

After lunch Sidhart and Meera went to their room. Sidhart kissed Meera's head and told her about how he loves, when they're with their family. She smiled, she loves being with his family. They're the best in law's anyone could ever get.

Time flew away and now Meera was getting ready for their date night. Sidhart had already informed his family about the special night and they beamed with happiness, knowing that they are engaging such beautifully with each other.

Meera planned to wear a saree and seeing her Sid went for a plane white shirt and black trousers. Meera was getting ready when he entered the room she asked him to help her with the blouse.

He was mesmerized and didn't move for a few minutes, then Meera pinched the bridge of his nose and he was out of his dream.

His hand was running on the back of her neck, he slowly went down. She was shivering under his touch. He tied the knot of the blouse and she started draping the saree,

He helped her drape the saare and was again mesmerized when he saw her in that saree.

Meera's outfit

Meera's outfit

(Author's note: i wanted it in black but couldn't find something in black like this, so just imagine this in black! 🫠)

Meera was applying her Makeup, and Sidhart from the behind came and leaned towards her ear, he huskily asked if he could make her wear the set he gave her on their wedding night and she just blushed, he understood and started making her wear it.

They were all set and went downstairs, everyone sitting there just praised them specially Meera. Devaki had put her Kajal on the back of Meera's ear to ward of all the evil eyes and Sudha hugged her daughter in law.

They soon left from there and sat in the car, Sidhart had said no to his driver and opened the door for Meera and then drove, he was continuously looking at her. He just couldn't keep his eyes of her.

....

That's all for today lovelies hope ya all loved it! I completed my promise Scubadools now it's your turn!

My target is to get 5+ comments and 15+ votes on this chapter, then you'll be blessed with their date night's chapter and the execution of The plan will also happen in the next chapter!

Love Daphne 🫶🏻