|41|

Enjoy reading y'all

How was the last chapter though?
....

Sidhart was heartbroken, he'd stay in his office the whole day but won't do any work.

He just sits there, drinks alcohol and thinks about His Meera.

What was the compulsion that made him do all that shit to her?

He had gotten to know, how his Rival Virendr Chauhan had been trying to kill his beloved wife. And for her he did it all...

The thing was, The Sidhart Singhania who never ever bent down anyone except his family. Had bent down in front of Virendr Chauhan for his wife.

His wife who he loved dearly. Who he loved more than anything.

He did all that show to make her hate him. Because he knew that she'd never leave his sight.

He was ashamed of himself about how he couldn't do anything.

He was the man who'd kill someone even if they talked- something ill about Meera but now...

He felt hurt, everyone was disappointed by him. And his Sunshine was gone.

He was lifeless now... He stopped smiling AGAIN. He stopped being happy anywhere.

Everybody seemed to hate him. His love hated him too...

"My Meera hates me... I fucking hurt her. Now she hates me, she hates me so fucking much..."

...

"I don't know why, but I still can't hate him. Ughhh" Meera screamed for the 20th time in this day and it was only 12:30-Pm right now.

She didn't like to think about Sidhart

She went on to make the question papers for her students.

She had started writing a book, to distract herself but the sole plot of the book was-

'How a guy fell in love with his To Be Sister In Law- he didn't say anything because of his family and then his To Be Wife ran away and their family had the Guy and the Sister in law marry each other. The To-Be Sister in law also liked the guy, they fell in love etc.'

She wrote it but annonymously, she was going to make it a happy ending since she thought how she didn't get one.

...

After 2-3 months, Meera started working in a hospital. And she made sure no one would get to know her.

She had made a few friends but it wasn't the same... Wasn't the same without Dhwani, Naira and Aditi. Without Her Papa, dad-mom and dadi. Without Yuvi, Viv and Adi. Without her Sidhart.

Her spark was gone. She wanted to die, but she kept holding herself back saying it'd be fine.

She didn't know why she was holding herself back, because now she's away from everyone and they probably think she's dead.

She was holding back because maybe a part of her still says that it'll all go back to how it was. She wanted it.

She felt rejected and unlovable but she still wanted that guy back.

But she wasn't going to admit it.

...

After a month or so Meera heard a knock on her door.

'Who could it be?' She thought in horror, she didn't want it to be Sid. She didn't wanna face him, nor did she want it to be anyone from her family.

She silently opened the door, only to find Yuvraj with tears in his eyes

He took her into a bone-crushing hug as soon as she opened the whole door.

"Bhabhi!! I finally found you..." He screamed with happiness

"It's di" She replied with tears in her eyes

"Haan haan, di..."

(Yes yes, sister)

"How are you?"
"What do you expect me to say? Happy? Or glad? I was devastated. Why would you leave over that man!?"

"Yuvi, he's your elder brother..."
"After all this, you're still defending him?"

"He's your brother, just respect him."
"He's not, anymore."
"Shut up, c'mon sit down."

"You know, we all thought you un-alived yourself... I was dying by thinking how I could never see you. Do you know how everyone felt after you left?!! Why'd you leave for him?

You were so settled both with or without him. It didn't matter. You mattered and you alone mattered."

"Welp, I was like thinking of un-aliving myself but i stopped. And i know you all felt really bad but i couldn't just stay there like nothing happened..."

"Okay fine, I know you don't wanna come back. So right now I'm not gonna tell anyone about where you are but you will have to contact everyone slowly slowly... Okay?"

"Okayy, baba! Okay."

"How are you? How's your health? Are you doing fine?"

"I'm great, yahi sunna hai? Obviously sad thi. But i am doing well."

(Is this what you wanted to hear? Obviously I was sad.)

"I'm glad you were doing well. You know di, don't waste your time on him. Find a better man and come back and handle your empire. Though you're way better without a man but I know you- so that's why I'm saying. I mean you always wanted a huge family and stuff..."

"I know I know, it'll take time..."
Meera said knowing very well that she'll never give another man a chance after Sidhart. Cause he was her first and last.

"I know your thoughts..." Yuvraj replied with a small smile.

"The book is really nice and I'm glad the main guy isn't an A-hole like my brother." He added

"You knew? And hey I just told you, he's your brother... Don't be like that."

"Hell yes I knew, and he's not my brother I just told you."

"Whatever, Delhi ghoomne chalna hai? I've been too bored here."

(Do you wanna go roam in Delhi?"

Meera acted like she was absolutely fine and like she wasn't crying 12 hours in a day. Yuvraj knew everything but didn't say something

...

This is it,

So what do you all think, can Sidhart's behaviour be justified?

You all will also get many flashbacks...

Meera's living a new life. 😭 And Sidhart is lifeless

Moreover let's hope for the best.

Next update will be after a few days ig, since my Unit tests are going on and I have two tests tomorrow 🥰🥰🤌🏻

I'm dying 🫠 (since i haven't done anything)

Anyways enjoy reading and this one was for Leoscious

🫶🏻🫶🏻

Signing off-

Love Daphne 🫶🏻