|43|

Enjoy reading y'all!

...

"Everything done?" Sidhart asked his men as they were all getting ready to execute their plan.

"Yup" Vivan said and grinned

"Do all that grinning once we kill that bastard" Sidhart said

They all agreed and moved to execute their plan.

Today Virendra Chauhan was going to be sitting in a bar, which was almost a strip club.

They had planted a bomb in that room, it'll just be Virendra Chauhan, Neil Bhatt and their men in there when the bomb will blast.

It was gonna be really fun since they were gonna kill two of their rivals together.

At around 8:30, they all were sitting in their Jeep. It had black mirrors so no one could identify them.

It didn't look shady. One of them was gonna go in and evacuate the place.

They chose Yuvraj,

Yuvraj somehow did it and signalled them to blast the bomb before anyone goes back in.

BOOM 💥

It was done. They quickly left the scene.

Now it was time to reach Delhi. Yuvraj had told Sidhart to come after Dhwani,Naira and Aditi settle down and Meera feels a little good.

Yuvraj had called Meera to ask if he could bring the girls but she said 'No'
She said she didn't want them to see her right now.

So now Sidhart had planned to go to Delhi. There he will go to her house and meet her and try to explain everything to her.

...

"Yeah, I'm taking an off for a while" Sidhart said to someone on call while he was seated on his plane.

After an hour he reached Meera's place.

He knocked and Meera opened without thinking it'd be him. Her face fell as she saw him and his face brightened when he saw her.

"Meera I-"
"What are you doing here?"
"I-"

"No no, get lost!"
She tried to slam the door on his face but he held it.

"Meera, just listen to me once."
"What is there to listen?"

"Meera please hear me out!" He held her hand

She jerked his hand off hers "Mujhe tumse koi rishta nahi rakhna, na mohabbat ka aur na nafrat ka"

(I don't want to keep any relations with you nor of love neither of hate.)

"Meera, I made a huge mistake. Please listen to me."

"I just want to forget you and the fact that you were ever in my life. So just let me do it." As she finished she closed the door and went away. By now tears were flowing through her eyes.

He wasn't any different, his eyes held tears.

He broke down, he fell to his knees, he took support of the door and cried.

That was also what she was doing, she was facing her back towards the door and crying.

...

'Is it all over now?' He thought to himself.

"I don't wanna force myself back into your life, Meera and I also know that I can't, I can't force myself into your life because you're a lioness, my lioness. But I also know that I can't live without you, my lioness."

Hopelessly he makes another plan, that was of getting himself into a real accident.

He investigated about Meera's shift tomorrow.

...

This is all, I'm sick so it's justified

How's it?

Next update will be after 72-75K views 🫶🏻

Signing off
Love Daphne 🫶🏻