|42|

Enjoy reading y'all? How was the game btw?

...

Meera and Yuvraj roamed around in Delhi, now Yuvraj had gone to bring some food and Meera was at her apartment.

She thought about the time when...

Sidhart and Meera had gone to a party, a girl was continuously clinging to Sidhart, Meera kept shushed thinking Sidhart will say something to that girl like always but he didnt.

When they were leaving the party Meera was sulking and the girl was still with Sidhart, she gave a vicious smirk to Meera and Sidhart went towards the car.

In the car, noone spoke a word. Once they reached the mansion. Meera thought Sidhart would say something but when he didn't she started.

"Sidhart, why was she clinging to you so much?"

"Was she?"
"Yes she was, and you didn't even say something..."

"Meera she's just a friend. I can't fight with everyone."

"But- I saw the way she looked at you- she didn't look at you the way friends do-"

"Meera, I told you. We're just friends"

"But I-"

"Meera what is wrong with you?" He screamed

"I-"

"Can you stop being like this? It's suffocating to be around you know." Sidhart said and took off his tie.

Before Meera could say anything he went outside the room.

Tears trailed down Meera's cheeks.

The next day Sidhart behaved normally. He didn't act like- the conversation even happened.

Meera thought he was apologetic and didn't wanna talk about it and forgot.

...

But now when she thinks about it, she understands what happened.

'He never loved me' she thought

This whole conversation happened 1-2 weeks before the divorce.

...

Sidhart has been continuously trying to find Meera.

He won't go back to her life, he just wanna make sure she was doing well.

He had found her 2-3 months back, he made her get the job at the hospital, made sure everyone treats her nicely.

It wasn't that he thought Meera won't get the job, he just thought that Meera won't be able to find this job. So he made the job reach her...

But his heart was still guilty.

'You must be thinking, I never loved you...' Sidhart thought to himself and started drinking.

'Im glad you didn't harm yourself, my love.' he thought

Today he saw Meera with Yuvraj, he was happy that Yuvi found her too. He was happy because he saw Meera smiling.

'What if i kill myself? Will Meera come back? Will she take care of herself, her family, her companies and stuff?'

'Should I just die?' he thought

"Don't even try that you bloody idiot." Vivaan said and entered Sidhart's office that was currently extremely messy and was reeking of alcohol.

"You heard that?" Sidhart asked
"If you'll think that loud then ofcourse I'll hear..."

"Cool" Sidhart said and continued drinking

"I know why you left her." Vivaan said
"Hmm so? She doesn't know na... So she won't come back."

"She's not some dumb girl, who'll die for you. She is Meera Khanna, who was already very successful before marrying you. She didn't need you but she wanted you. And a want can end very easily, brother."

"Hmm, i know. I know she doesn't need me and now she doesn't even want me..."

"Sid, end the reason you left her. Kill Virendra Chauhan, who the fuck he is to try to kill your love. Who the fuck is he? And you, you should've killed that bastard rather than leaving Meera."

"Talk with respect"
"She's younger than me and is now not your wife, and focus please?"

"Fine I'll kill Virendra but Meera won't come back. I did too much in the heat of moment. I made her hate me, I called her suffocating when she was just the opposite of it. She made me live so freely..."

"First of tell me, why were you so dumb? Why? You've never made such an impulsive decision... You could've atleast discuss it with someone."

"It was about Meera, she's more dear to me than my life. I knew she wouldn't go away if i discussed but she is too young to even be thinking about being killed..."

"Whatever, I don't want you like this. And i also know how you and Meera, are meant to be together. So let's kill off Virendr Chauhan and then you will get Meera BHABHI back."

"Done..." Sidhart said and hugged Vivaan.

"Thanks for me making me understand Vivaan," Sidhart added

"Thanks? Shut up and get sobered up. We have alot of work to do."

After this chit-chat, Vivaan called Aditya and messaged Yuvraj about it.

Yuvraj after getting to know everything, apologized for being like an ass to Sidhart though he was still a little angry.

They had made a foolproof plan. And it was gonna be the end of Mr Virendra Chauhan.

...

Soo, how was it???

Let's see what's next
I'm posting before target so please vote and comment 🥺🫶🏻

Also Winner of the game is Laahlaahlalaah

You can pm/comment/message on my board, whenever you want an update. That's your reward 🥹🫶🏻

But please be mindful to not ask it just after I've updated one chapter 😭👍🏻 (you can do that too- but I'll be very hurt...)

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨