|37|

Enjoy Reading~

...

Sidhart called his father to inform them about the sudden accident of Mansi and Jai while Meera was sleeping in his arms.

Tears stains were on her cheeks, he wiped them and then caressed her hair.

'How can I make you feel better, Meeru!?' He thinks to himself

Yashraj, Sudha and Devaki were very shocked. They had decided to come as soon as possible.

Dhwani and Yuvraj had come to the hospital to see Jai.

Dhwani hugged Sidhart and cried.

"Sid bhai, everyone is gone."
"It's okay Dhwani... It'll be fine."

Dhwani and Meera sit near Jai's bed while Sidhart and Yuvraj were standing near them.

The girls were crying and Sidhart had put a hand on their heads

...

After Yashraj,Sudha and Devaki came the procedure for the Final rites had started

Devaki,Sudha and Yashraj had been comforting both the children.

While Meera had told Sidhart about Arima's sudden disappearence, Sidhart was investigating into this matter.

Because he didn't think this was an accident...

...

After a lot of searches he found out, how Mansi and Jai had found out about Arima's reality

(Note: Jai had already believed Meera and Dhwani but Mansi needed a reality check...)

The both of them were going to throw Arima out and had changed the will.

On knowing how Jai and Mansi were throwing her out, Arima planned the accident. Thinking the will was still the same- {Equal amount should be given to all the daughters}

But that wasn't enough for her, so she planned to make them sign a blank paper. Where she could transfer everything under herself

Jai and Mansi had understood her plan and refused to do so... So she got them into an accident

But what she didn't know was the change of the will. Now it was to be equally divided between only Meera and Dhwani.

...

Sidhart had found several loopholes, he also got enough proof. and now his team and the Police was finding Arima.

....

Final Rites-

Everyone was wearing white clothes, tears straining down everyone's cheeks.

Mansi really was loved by everyone,

The only foolishness she ever did was with her children.

Devaki and Sudha were taking care of their kiddos whilst Yashraj, Sidhart and Yuvraj were busy in taking care of every preparation.

Naira,Aditi,Akansha,Aditya,Vivaan and Raj could do nothing but support those girls.

Who lost one of their parent forever and the other was also on the verge of being lost.

...

After the final rites when Meera was in the room with Sidhart.

All he could do to shush her was murmur sweet nothings in her ears...

...

After a few days- When Meera and Dhwani became a little stable, everyone started being normal.

The pain was still too much to bear.
...

Sidhart had given Meera the proof about the photos being fake.
Their relationship had went back to normal.

Everything was going Okay, like earlier.

Meera was working dedicatedly in her hospital, Sidhart in his company, etc.
.....

Devaki's health was deteriorating.
Sidhart's business was going high and higher.
His enemies conspiracies were also building up.
Meera's succes had turned into the country's success after she saved 1000+ people in a war in some country that had been ruined.

A show had been made for Meera, where she'd give tips for this...

Dhwani and Yuvraj had grown closer.
Raj and Akansha's engagement is going to be soon.
Vivaan and Naira are in a relationship.
Aditya is pursuing Aditi for the time being.

.....

This one ends here, sorry it is this short, but I'm really sick and have a lot of work. Plus idk why I'm having a writers block.

Welp for now finishing this book is my priority so-

Soon, it'll all end.

Please do vote and comment! It's encourages me to be more regular.

I hope y'all do inline comments, I read other Wattpad books and it's so fun to see the readers doing funny inline comments.

Well signing-off

Love Daphne 💌