Irys: The Breakup Part 2

*Irys pov*

The next morning I woke up, and immediately my brain was infested by thoughts of what happened last night. No, even in my dreams I was visualizing her.

I peered at my nightstand and saw the picture of Bae and me that we took on our anniversary. I shot up and swatted it to the ground. There was a crashing sound as glass shattered all over my room. My left hand clutched my bed, and I squeezed on the sheets as I began to feel tears run down my face. I wasn't over her; how could I be?

There was a gentle knock on my door. I peered at the door "What?" I asked somberly.

"I'm just checking on you to see if you are okay." Mumei softly spoke; her voice sounded muffled as it passed through the walls.

Hearing her voice made my heart begin to rapidly beat: "I'm fine!" I stuttered, trying not to make her worry about me at all.

"Irys, if you need anything, come to me," Mumei told me before walking away for some reason. As her footsteps became distant, my heart felt broken.

I slowly inched out of bed and walked towards my bathroom. I stripped down and turned on the water to the shower. I just needed to quickly rinse off before I left my room. As the water heated up, I noticed my face was still a bit swollen. "Great..." I groaned to myself.

I gently placed myself in the shower, letting the water spray on me. My mind wouldn't stop thinking about Mumei; she was driving me crazy before; all I could think about was Bae, but now she completely took over.

I grabbed the shower head, and then I sat down, spraying it directly onto my body. "Ugnh....Ahn!" I moaned as the water hit my most sensitive area. I brought the sprayer down closer to the area and a burst of pleasure shot up my body. "Mum-ehhhhh!" I screeched as my body shuddered. She was all I could think about in this moment. She was making me go crazy. "Mnh...ahn!" I cried out. I was filled with ecstasy thinking about her. I didn't want anything else.

"Irys, are you coming?" Bae yelled into my room, immediately killing the mood.

"I was about to..." I scoffed quietly as I realized I wasn't in the mood anymore. I stepped out and quickly got ready before leaving my room. I was met by Bae, who was standing there waiting for me.

"Morning, Irys," Bae said calmly.

I pushed past her without saying a word and stormed to the kitchen in the council hall. I saw Mumei, and my face began to heat up.

"Morning Irys," Sana said.

She popped a piece of toast into the toaster for me and asked, "Where are Fauna and Kronii?" I asked

"Kronini and Faufau are busy right now," Sana explained.

I was distracted by Mumei, who hasn't said a word to me since I entered the room; she was just playing with her toast. I let out a gentle sigh, which seemed to have gained her attention.

"What's wrong?" Mumei asked me, and those two words made my heart stop.

"N-nothing. Thank you for last night..." I told her, she gave me a cute side glance that made my heart sink into my chest. Did she forget?"

"It's no problem. I was just helping you out." Mumei giggled.

"Awww, Meimei was helping you out." Sana said

"Yeah," I softly spoke, "she really did help me out."

"What did she help you with, Irys?" Bae asked as she came up from behind me and caught me in an embrace. I jumped from feeling her touch, and I squirmed to try to escape what this woman was doing; she rejected me and yet is acting clingy.