Fauna: Yandere Captor Part 4

*Fauna pov*

"You can do this fauna." I told myself quietly, slapped my face a little bit, and entered back into the council hall. All I have to do is grab Kronii and bring her to that room for my precious Mumei.

How should I start a conversation with Kronii, though she won't be particularly happy to see me?

I decided to bite the bullet and slowly entered the room. Kronii looked at me; her eyes were colorless, as if she were dead and hadn't slept in weeks.

"How are you doing, darling?" I asked She didn't answer me, but I approached her and pecked her lips. "You look pale," I said to her.

"You killed Mumei, didn't you?" Kronii asked

"Why do you think I did?" I asked

"You took Mumei out of the room, and only you returned." Kronii said softly:

Mumei must be in the blind spot of the room; it doesn't matter; all I need to do is take Kronii to that room.

"You can't prove that I did, darling," I said to her.

I gently caressed her cheek. I could feel her quivering from my touch. She's honestly so cute right now. I love seeing her squirm.

"Where is she?" Kronii asked

"Oh, Kronii, be a good girl and come with me, and maybe I'll tell you where Mumei is," I said.

I don't know why It feels so good to mentally break Kronii. I do feel a little bit bad for this, but as long as I can do something for Mumei, I am willing to do this.

"Kronii I am going to take you to my forest. Are you excited?" I asked

"Yes, I am. I love you," Kronii said.

She seemingly has convinced herself that she has feelings for me. To be honest, I like that I reached down and grabbed her by the arm, stood her up, and began to lead her outside. On our way out, we passed Bae

"Where are you two going?" Bae asked

"Out," I simply said.

Bae looked at Kronii, who was pretty much dead-looking. "Bro, are you okay?" Bae asked

Kronii nodded slightly. "I'm just tired," she replied. Bae seemed to take that excuse.

"I want to try to talk to Irys since I have come across like an asshole recently, but she has locked herself in her room and won't come out." Bae sighed

When Mumei and I had breakfast together, she filled me in on what Bae had done to Irys.

"Didn't you cheat?" I asked

Kronii looked at Bae with astonishment. "She what?" She asked me

"Bae cheated on Irys; I was told that by Mumei. I hope you have a good reason," I said.

"Look, I am bad with commitment!" Bae said

It is partially Bae's fault that I went down the deep end. I can't really blame it all on her, though I'm a bit too obsessive. I want to stop myself from being that.

Kronii suddenly slapped Bae across the face and began to storm off. She looked at me with rage-filled eyes and said, "Let's go Fauna!" She yelled

I was confused by her sudden outburst, and I ran up to her as we continued walking.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I'm just mad. I can't stand people who can't commit to something, and that is something I kind of respect about you because you don't give up on your plan; you have been seeing this to the end," Kronii said.

As she looked at me, I noticed a red tint envelope her face.

"Wait, Kronii, are you actually-" I cut myself off, and she glared at me.

"Am I actually what?" She asked

I shook my head. There is no way she feels that way towards me after all. I have been abusive to her, even if it was only for part of one day. I was still horrible to her, and she was mad at me for hurting Mumei, so I must be seeing things.

"It's nothing; just pretend that I didn't say anything," I told her.

She nodded before grabbing my hand. "Fauna, actually, I have to tell you something," she said.

"Before that, I need to tell you I'm sorry for the abuse. I really want to make this up to you, so I'm taking you to Mumei," I said to her.

"Fauna, thank you, and I have to tell you something that I actually wanted to say to you for awhile, something I didn't know I wanted to tell you until today." Kronii stated

"Can you tell me after you talk to Mumei, okay?" I asked

"Yeah, sure, dude..." Kronii said her voice was almost somber.

She reached down and clasped my hand tightly, much to my surprise. Maybe I wasn't imagining things; maybe she actually... there is no way

We got to the cabin, and we entered. Kronii saw the state the place was in in person, but she didn't have time to say anything.

"Kronii!" Mumei cheerfully said.

"Y-you seem in high spirits..." Kronii said in shock

"Yup, Fauna has taken good care of me," Mumei said.

"Hey, I'm going to leave you two alone. Is that fine?" I asked

"Yeah, that's fine. Actually, Kronii and I should go out into town and have fun. We'll meet you in the council room," Mumei said.

Kronii seemed confused by how fast this was going, but she wasn't opposed to it.

"Okay, Fauna, but when we get back, I want to talk to you. It may be better if you and Mumei hear what I have to say at the same time," Kronii said.

"Okay, that's fine," I told her.

Mumei hugged me firmly before running out with Kronii. I slouched against the wall and groaned loudly.

"What are they doing to me?" I sighed

The two of them are just too cute, but I can't say that Kronii is probably going to tell me she never wants to see me again, and I don't understand why Mumei doesn't hate me.

Why can't I seem to get my feeling for her out of my system or my new feeling?