Fauna: Yandere Captor Part 2

*Fauna pov*

I went back to the council room in a really good mood. As I entered the main hall, I saw Kronii. I smirked at her, and her eyes widened.

"Where did you bring Mumei?" Kronii asked me

I bit my lip. She saw me drag her outside. She can't be allowed to live.

"Nowhere, Kronii," I told her with a faux smile.

Kronii scowled at me and gritted her teeth in anger. "What happened to your hand?" She angrily asked

"Oh, kitchen accident," I said to her.

"Stop lying, where is Mumei!?" Kronii asked. She stomped over to me and grabbed me by the blue ribbon on my clothes, which was still loose from earlier.

"As I said, I don't know Kronii; maybe she decided that she's had enough of living with someone pathetic like you." I mocked

"Hahahahaha!" We both laughed. I unison our eyes glued to one another's; we both wanted to kill one another. Just whoever made the first move was risking it all here.

"I'll kill you!" We both shouted just as we were about to get to that, and Bae came in.

"I'm trying to stream; can you keep it down?" Bae asked

"Yeah sure!" I sweetly sang while covering Kronii's mouth before she could tell Bae about what I did.

Bae nodded and walked away, and as soon as her footsteps vanished, Kronii threw me away. I chuckled at her face and realized I thought she was really cute while disparaging her, then I suddenly had an idea.

"Kronii, you're going to do everything I tell you to do," I stated with confidence.

"Why would I?" Kronii hissed

"If you disobey me, I'll slice Mumei's delicate throat open, and you'll be responsible for her death," I told her.

Her face went pale. She didn't know I had no intention of killing Mumei, but all it will take is a little makeup and a picture of a body to trick her afterwards.

"Fine..." Kronii mumbled

"So I was planning on bringing Animal to Mumei, but now I have a better idea," I told her.

"Why are you telling me this?" Kronii asked

"Shut up and follow..." I said to her:

I led her to Mumei's room and locked the door while pulling my phone out.

"The reason why I was going to bring Animal to Mumei is because, despite my jealousy, I can't harm a precious animal," I said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Kronii asked again, this time more nervously.

"I'm going to record you killing Animal." I laughed.

"What..." Kronii tersly stated

"The look on Mumei's face when I show her beloved beating her precious pet to death will be priceless. She'll hate you forever, and I won't have to live with the guilt of killing you!" I laughed

"Fauna, you have to be joking," Kronii said.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I asked her

She stared into my eyes, and her eyes began to water. She is already broken.

"Fauna I'll do anything; please don't make me do this!" Kronii cried and began to grovel at my feet.

"You're adorable," I commented.

Listening to her sobs filled me with unbelievable happiness.

"Do you want to become my dog?" I asked

She looked up at me. Her expression was priceless. She nodded slightly, and I laughed.