Kronii: Tsundere Confession Part 4

*Kronii pov*

What did Mumei mean when she said there is no such thing as a perfect scenario? I want the moment I kiss her to be perfect, but she seems to think that isn't possible. I saw Mumei pause and stop in her tracks. I was confused by her actions.

"Why did you stop?" I asked

Mumei gazed at her phone and held it up so I could see she had gotten a text from Bae. It just said, "We need to talk." It was ominous, to be honest, but as long as those two reconcile, it's fine.

I felt tension start to arise. She was a little bit nervous about something. I was a little intrigued by why she was afraid of Bae now.

"What's so scary about the rat?" I asked

"Nothing really; it's just that the way she formed herself means she'll be my enemy forever, right?" Mumei asked

"Well, aren't you her predator? You shouldn't be upset that you are butting heads," I commented.

"You're right" Mumei sighed. "Let's go get Fauna and head back to the council room," she said.

"Wait, Mumei, I want to show you how much I love you," I said.

"And how are you going to do that?" Mumei asked

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach and my heart began to race. I don't know if this is the right moment to do this, but since I've already kissed her and since Mumei is deciding we have to collect Fauna and go back to the council hall, I have to do this now. I scanned her body, reaching her face once again. She was dumbfounded. I took a deep breath and exhaled, calming myself down.

I leaned in, getting down to her level, and pressed my lips to hers. I immediately got hit by a sweet berry taste, something I wasn't going to complain about. The moment I lifted my lips from hers a tiny amount, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. My heart stopped due to the sudden shock of what she was doing. She was dominating, not letting me overpower her, and after around a minute, she pushed me away.

"Was that good enough for you?" She asked in such an adorable way that I put two fingers to my lips and nodded slowly. I didn't know what to say. She left me speechless.

"We can go to Fauna now." I mumbled while in a trance.

"Yes, that is where we were going," Mumei said. She reached out and grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. "You okay?" She asked

I was still too shocked to speak, so I just squeezed her hand to let her know that I was still alive, and we continued to walk hand in hand. At some point, I felt her interlock our fingers.

"Mumei, I'm so nervous all of a sudden, I'm going to confess to Fauna!" I said

"Don't worry, Kronii!" Mumei said

Those words made me worry, and I didn't expect to see that Fauna had met us halfway.

"I see you two are an item now," Fauna cheerfully said.

"Fauna I'm in love with you, so can you please help me live my fantasy of dating the both of you?" I blurted out

"Eh?" Both of them were surprised by my sudden outburst.

"Sorry, was that not the right time to say that?" I asked

Fauna walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "No, it was just fine," she stated.

"So we need to go back to the council room because Bae wants to talk to me," Mumei said.

"Okay," Fauna said as she skipped over and held onto Mumei's right hand, "come on, Kronii, hold her left hand, or do you want to hold my hand?" Fauna teased

I bit down on my lip and stormed over to the other side of Mumei, grabbing her left hand. "Who said I wanted to hold your hand?" I scoffed

"You just confessed to her; you can't hide it!" Mumei giggled

The three of us made our way to the council room, just chatting about things along the way-nothing in particular, just future stream plans and such-and then we finally arrived and went inside. Bae was sitting by the entrance; her face soured as soon as she saw the three of us, but she just sighed and began to speak.

"Mumei, I want to talk to you in an hour, so meet me in my room." Bae coldly said

"Mumei, let's bring snacks for the meeting then." Fauna suggested

"No, I want Mumei to come alone!" Bae hissed; her tone didn't seem too hostile despite how angrily she shouted that.

"Bae, are you okay? Your face is red." Mumei said with worry

"Mumei, it's fine. Just meet me at my room in an hour. Please don't be late." Bae said

Bae clearly confused Mumei; she had no idea what was going on with her, nor did Fauna or I. When I last saw Bae, she seemed to hate Mumei, but now she wants to talk to her alone.

"You can't seriously be thinking about seeing Bae in an hour; it's going to be a trap, I know!" Fauna said

"Listen, you two, Bae, and I need to talk things over eventually, and it's fine; I don't think things can get any worse between us." Mumei said

"So what are we going to do for an hour?" Fauna asked

"Well, I have an idea that my break isn't over yet, but who's to say that I couldn't have lied and had a one-off collab in the works for awhile?" Mumei suggested

"Wait...an off-collab?" I questioned

"Correct me, you and Fauna," Mumei said.

"What are we going to do?" Fauna asked

"Whatever we want, we are girlfriends now, correct?" Mumei asked

"Yeah," Fauna and I replied.

"Then let's do that, or we can do something else." Mumei suggested with a grin.

Fauna and I both liked the sound of that.