Moona: Moon Goddess' Beauty

*Mumei pov*

The teleporter glitched out once again, despite the fact that I specifically entered the destination for Iofi, which isn't where I ended up I crashed into a chair place in the room I ended up in.

"Fuck—this is never going to get easier."

I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. The room was oddly purple.

"What was that noise?" Someone asked. I stared at the door as I watched the knob turn, and it slowly pushed open.

Moona-senpai entered the room, and I immediately noticed the bob haircut she had and the earring on her right ear. My eyes explored her, noticing her black shocker and a white t-shirt with her name written on it, the letters "o" being stylized to look like a moon eclipsing the sun. The t-shirt left her midriff exposed. My eyes darted to her lower half. She was wearing tight black pants with a brown belt with big golden buttons to the sides of her calfs and black and blue shoes. The outfit was complemented with a blue blazer, with the edges of the neck being golden. The blazer also had big golden buttons identical to the ones in her pants. Her beauty distracted from other details, such as her nails being painted blue.

"Moona-senpai..." I said it with awe.

The woman peered at me, confused as to why I would be here since she must have just gotten home and the doors would have been locked.

"Mumei, why are you here, and how did you get in here?" Moona-senpai asked me:

"Well, it's a long story, but for starters, this teleporter is on the fritz. I meant to go to Iofi-senpai's." I told her

"That explains one thing; tell me why you are here; I'm willing to listen in," She said.

I took a deep breath, just thinking about everything that had transpired up until this point.

Well, you see, I am cursed—a lot of people have fallen in love with me, and I keep moving from place to place, hoping that they won't fall for me."

Moona tilted her head to the side and smiled, laughing a little bit. "That doesn't sound so bad, and besides, wouldn't coming near others be a detriment to your cause? You should isolate yourself," She said.

"Well, humans can only go for so long without interaction," I claimed.

"But you're an owl, so surely you shouldn't have to interact with others for a while." Moona-senpai said

"Well, you do have a point, but at the same time, that would be boring."

Moona-senpai nodded. "That is true."

To be honest, Moona was probably the worst person I could see. Her sexiness knows no bounds, and this place is dangerous.

"You can stay here if you want... I mean, only if you want. I'm going to be streaming in a little while." Moona-senpai said

She sounded indifferent as per usual, her tone of voice always fooling my senses. "Thank you," I said.

"Don't mention it; just tell me who the lucky girls are." She laughed.

"Well, it all started because Bae cheated on Irys and I kissed her, then the next day Sana, Fauna and Kronii already loved me, then Bae fell into the mix, all of Myth fell in love besides Kiara but she still loves me differently, finally Risu..."

Moona gave me a look. "So I'm not the first," she said.

"No, of course not. I found out about the curse somehow, right?"

Moona-senpai sighed, "Not that... I'm disappointed that I wasn't the first person in ID you went to because I want to try to be a reliable senpai.

I looked up at the sky. I probably shouldn't tell her that I meant to see Iofi instead of her.