Fauna: Yandere Captor

*Mumei pov*

I steadily began to open my eyes as I tried to remember what had happened to me. I remember I was with Sana. I wanted to show Fauna a cool rock I found, but as soon as I met up with her, my memory cut off. I have a throbbing headache as well. I felt as if someone had bashed me in the head with a baseball bat. I gently put my head to my forehead to try to quell my headache, but I felt a thick yet watery liquid. I gazed at my hand, noticing its dark crimson color. It was blood.

"Why am I bleeding?" I questioned it out loud.

I began to look around the room, trying to figure out where I am since I don't recognize the feeling of the bed in this room. It was dilapidated, at least in this room anyway. There was a rank smell that filled the room, only broken up by a candle that was placed in here to try to cover it up. I glared at the corner where there was a shrine of me, and next to it was a huge board with pictures of everyone in council. Sana, Irys, and Kronii were all crossed out.

"What is this place?" I grumbled before trying to stand up, but I noticed that my right leg was chained to the bed, so I couldn't go far.

I leaned down and jostled the leg restraint, noticing how old and loose it was. I tried to break it, but I was interrupted by someone bursting into the room.

"Mumei, you're finally awake!" Fauna yelled happily.

I looked at the keeper of nature, happy to see her. I was confused, and honestly, this place gave me the creeps.

"Do you know where this is?" I immediately questioned her, and she nodded ever so slightly.

"My forest..." Her explanation was terse. Even though her explanation was quick and she didn't say much, her words cut deep.

"Can you help me get out so we can go back to the council room? I don't know who brought me here, but they must be a murderer," I said.

"Now, Mumei, why would you want to go back to the council room, and why would you say that about me after everything I did to get you here?" Fauna said

Her words were eerie. Her eyes-I swear I could only see my reflection in them-she suddenly pulled out a knife and rhythmically began to whet it against a file.

"You brought me here?" I questioned

"Of course I did. I love you." She used a nice, succinct sentence, making it clear why she did this.

Fauna walked over to the board and glared at the pictures of Irys and Sana before stabbing them repeatedly.

"First Irys stole Mumei from me, and now Sana!" Fauna spoke loudly, acting like I wasn't even here.

I looked on in shock. This wasn't new to me. I feel like I've seen this Fauna all along, but at the same time, I haven't seen this side of her. She seemed ruthless.

"Mumei, who do you love more, Irys or Sana?" Fauna asked

"Uhm...." I couldn't answer; I was too stunned. Her eyes widened, and she cocked her head to the side before slowly approaching me and pinning me to the rough, matted bed.

"Mumei, that was a trick question. You were supposed to say, I love you, Fauna, more than anyone else in the world. I would never leave you, Fauna. All I want is to stay by your side, Fauna, and marry you." She said

Her sweet voice was as cute as ever, but as I noticed before, she was ominous; her voice had murderous intent.

"Mumei, repeat what I said." She said her voice was between singing and growling.

"F-Fauna, don't mess with me; help me get out." I told her

She began to frown at me, and she shook her head. "No, I can do that; you're staying with me," she told me.