Kaela: Cool or Cute

*Mumei pov*

Zeta and I are continuing to be hopeless. Even though we are dating, we can't even process it, and we are still freaking out, even though we were intimate for the whole night and said we loved each other so many times. It really is odd how we can be like this so much. We have to buffer and calm down somehow, but how will we do it?

"You are sexy, Zeta." I said before kissing roughly, she wrapped her arms around me. I could feel a smile emerge.

"Mumei, I could say the same about you!" She said

I sat up, feeling a cold breeze brush past me. "It's a little chilly, isn't it?" I asked

"Cuddle me longer, and then you'll be warm!" She suggested

That was a good idea, and I really think I should do it. As I snuggled up to her, I told her something.

"Usually I would move on to the next person, but I don't want to leave your side." I said

"Then how about you? Don't let's go visit Kaela!" She suggested

I felt her insert her finger into my belly button. "Wha-what are you doing?" I asked

"You love belly buttons, right? Kiss mine," she said to me.

"I- Okay!" I shouted

I lowered myself and kissed her belly button, but then I stopped and thought, "Don't we have to talk about Kaela?" I asked

"What about her?" She asked

"You know, you said we should go visit her," I said.

"Oh yeah. Mumei, I kind of have a little crush on Ela," she said to me.

"Zeta I also have a crush on Kaela. I stated

We looked at each other and stared at each other for an extended period of time. "We both love Kaela?" We said it in unison.

We both blushed in embarrassment, not knowing what to say at the moment. It doesn't really make much sense how we can have such similar interests.

"Why do you like her?" We asked in unison again. "Hold on, let's say it in the count of three," we continued to say in unison.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

We took a deep breath and then said our reasoning as to why we love Kaela.

"She's cool," I said.

"She's cute," Zeta stated.

"Wait, what did you say?" We asked

"Kaela is one of the coolest women I know; she is really strong and hardworking and respectable," I said.

"Kaela is one of the cutest girls I know; she feeds me food; she holds my hand; and the two of us are able to have a nice time spending it together because of her adorability," Zeta said.

We both decided to do something after this. "We need to decide who is right," Zeta said.

"Yes, let's meet up with Kaela and see if she does more cool things or cute things," I said to her.

We both shook hands, and the deal was made. We are about to see if Kaela is cool or cute.

Zeta called Kaela while I showered, and then as I got out, Zeta went in, and I got to talk to Kaela.

"Hello, Mumei-senpai, you never told me you were coming to Indonesia," Kaela said.

"Yeah, it wasn't the plan, but I'm here. I don't know how long I'll be here for, but at least I'll be here for at least a few more days," I said.