Nerissa: Love Birds Part 4

*Nerissa pov*

"Mumei-senpai is eating dinner with my family. I'm so excited!!"

"Nerissa, stop yelling!" Aradia shouted at me.

She threw a pillow at me. "What was that for!?" I shout angrily. Malpha laughs at our sibling bickering.

"I think Aradia wants you to tell Mumei how happy you are and not us."

"You have a fair point, Malpha. Speaking of Mumei, where did she go?" I ask

"She went to the bathroom," Ardia commented as she leaned back to relax more.

Mumei-senpai must have been in the bathroom for a decent amount of time, so I need to chase her out.

"Knock Knock!" I shout

"Wait Nerissa!!" Mumei-senpai shouts

"What are you doing in there, beautiful?"

"Peeing!!!" She cried out, "Idol meeting!!!" She corrected me a moment later, and I yanked the door open.

"No, you ar-oh my..." Mumei-senpai was actually doing what she said she was going, but honestly, even though I have already seen her naked, seeing her in such a compromised position and her blushing in embarrassment really sent me and did things to me.

"Get out!!!!!" She squealed

"Can I watch!?" I asked with eagerness and excitement, and she glared at me angrily.

"Leave!!!" She cried

"Okay!" I rushed out, not being able to get the grin off my face. She is so cute, but I wonder why she went in there originally because she clearly didn't originally go in there for the bathroom. "Was she mad?" I was cut off by my mom calling me over.

"What do you need?" I asked as I approached my mother. She gazed at me and cleared her throat before speaking.

"Does your senpai, uh, friend, not like anything?" She asks

I pondered it. "I don't think she's picky." I claim to her, but we should probably play it safe since I can't think of anything she really has talked about eating. Besides that, she made the overabundance of rice.

"Nerissa, why didn't you knock?" Mumei-senpai sighed before clinging to my arm.

"Because we had sex, I shouldn't have to knock, and I also didn't actually trust your words!" I told her.

"Nerissa Just because we got intimate doesn't mean you can look at me. I feel like I only want Kronii or Fauna to look at me like that."

I puffed up my cheeks angrily in jealousy. She really made me upset. She comes into my home and talks about other girls. How dare she do that? I want her to talk about me and only me!

"I texted Kiara," Mumei said.

"About a threesome!?" I yell

"No..." She mumbled

"Oooh, I see! So Calliope-senpai is joining!?"

"Nerissa no..." She groaned

"Well, then just the three of us will do!"

"Nerissa, shut the fuck up!" She yelled

I fell silent, and she shook her head, informing me with just a gesture that she didn't set up a threesome, which disappointed me a lot more, but she is enough.

"What did you talk about?" I ask

"Nothing..." She said

I glared at Mumei-senpai, knowing that she was hiding something from me right now. "Who else did you talk to?" I ask

"I don't need to tell you!!!" She said it loudly.

"Yes, you do. You came into my house, you kissed me, and you had a passionate night with me!" I shout

"Fine, I was talking to FuwaMoco!"

FuwaMoco???

"You are going to see them." I scoff.

"Yes! After today, I'm leaving!" She yelled

"No, you are going to marry me, Mumei-senpai!!!" I shout

"No, I won't!" She shouts

"How cute a couple quarrel," my mom said.

Mumei-senpai glared at my mom. Her jaw opened up in disbelief. She couldn't believe that my mom saw this as just a couple's argument.

"Mumei-senpai, you have to marry me, though we have seen each other in a lot of different ways and we love each other!"

"Nerissa, how about we make a deal?"

"A deal?" I question.

"As soon as I'm done doing my stuff, I'll come back and marry you." Mumei-senpai sighs

"Mom, did you hear that!?" I ask

"I did, and I'm happy for you, Nerissa!" My mother said she was giving us her blessing for the marriage.

Mumei-senpai realized the error she had made, but it was too late now. She was in my grasp, and she couldn't escape marriage. She would marry me before anyone else.

"FuwaMoco is my last hope."

Mumei-senpai said something with a whisper; the only word I picked up was FuwaMoco.

"Mumei-senpai, you are heading to see FuwaMoco, so can you do me a favor?" I ask

"Oh God, what?" She asked

"Can you take a picture of Mococo's belly button and send it to me?" I ask

"Belly, belly button..." She mumbled

"You like belly buttons, right?" I asked Mumei-senpai, who began to sweat and nodded, "Good, then get me that picture, babe!"

"Nerissa, there is no way in hell they'll let me take a picture of their belly buttons, and besides, I don't think the curse will affect them!"

"Tell me how many times have you said that?" I begin to ask

"Well uhh..." She had no answer.

"Good, so get me that image!" I shout

"Why do you even want pictures anyway?" She yells

"For... reasons," I told her.

"You are a perverted witch!" She scolds

"Mumei-senpai, keep calling me names!" I moan sensually, and she steps back in disgust. "Soo, Mumei-senpai, after dinner, can we get intimate again?" I ask

"Ugh, we'll see," she sighs.

She knows what I want, and she didn't give me a definitive answer, but it wasn't a no, and I'll take it. I'll take anything from her.

"And then, before you leave, you can give me a giant wet kiss?" I say

Mumei-senpai snarled, "Don't push it."

She seemed content with sleeping with me then, and that makes me happy. I pulled her into a kiss and then ran off, pulling her along with me. She is going to have as much fun with me as possible before she leaves tomorrow.