ǝuᴉN ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

The door slammed closed as Billy followed his sister inside. "What's up with you and attracting random boys wherever you go?" he asked with a raised voice as Max shrugged. "Can't I just hang out with people?"

"No, you can't." Billy quickly replied as he walked towards the ginger, easily towering over her. "Was L/N there?"

Max wanted to lie, she really would, but what would be the point? She would still get her punishment and when Billy eventually found out the truth, she would get punishment again. "Yes." she answered in a low voice as Billy chuckled a bit.

"Max, I already told you to leave him. And you didn't listen to me." Billy began as fear was already in Max's eyes. "And you know what happens when you don't listen to me. I get angry."

"Billy, please don't--"

"And you already know what happens when I get angry." Billy cut her off as he was already eyeing the skateboard in Max's arm. "I break things."

Billy quickly grabbed the skateboard from Max's arm and threw it upstairs against the wall. Max tried moving towards the board, but instead got a slap on her right cheek. "Don't come near L/N again. Or I will get angry." Billy threatened as Max bolted upstairs, grabbed her skateboard, and ran into her room.

Max sat on the edge of her bed as she held her skateboard in her hands. There was a crack where the board hit the wall, bit it wasn't entirely broken.

Max sighed in relief as she searched her room for any duck tape to fix her broken board, trying her hardest not to cry.

○●○

The next day Lucas had finally found some potential real proof for his story of monsters and other dimensions. He quickly drove to Max and Y/N's houses, and after some deep breaths, walked towards the front door of Max's.

He knocked on the door as he faintly heard someone calling to open the door while loud music was playing in the background.

The door opened, revealing a very surprised looking Max. She quickly turned her head back inside, making sure Billy didn't see him, before stepping outside and closing the door.

 She quickly turned her head back inside, making sure Billy didn't see him, before stepping outside and closing the door

"What are you doing here?" she asked as Lucas quickly replied. "I have proof."

"What?"

"Proof that what I told you and Y/N was real. But we have to hurry." Lucas explained as he noticed Max's hair covering most of the right side of her face. "What kind of proof?" she asked.

Back inside, Billy grew more suspicious the longer Max stayed outside. He got up from his training and slowly walked towards the front door.

The door opened before Billy could as Max walked back inside and tried to move past him, which an arm in front of her stopped. "Who the hell were you talking to?"