ʎʇɹoᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Y/N's mind went back into his body before the teen screamed in pain while grabbing his head. He felt like a piece of himself was dying and only his head felt it.

"Y-Y/N?" Emma whispered as she slowly walked towards him.

"Y/N?" Jason turned around to look at Y/N before Lucas jumped up from the floor and punched the older teen, finally knocking him out.

"M-Max." Y/N whimpered before he saw the ginger slowly start to float. Max's eyes where completely white as she floated in the air.

"N-No

"N-No." Y/N grunted as he reached for Max's walkman, but quickly discovered that it was broken on the floor.

"Lucas, get my walkman." Emma quickly spoke. "I left it downstairs. Go!"

Lucas quickly ran down the stairs to look for Emma's walkman.

But it was already too late.

Max's left arm got snapped before the same happened to her left leg and her right arm. Her eyes started to bleed as Y/N yelled out her name.

Emma just watched in shock as Max suddenly fell back down

Emma just watched in shock as Max suddenly fell back down. Y/N caught her before the two layed on the floor.

"Guys!" Lucas exclaimed as he ran back in the attic, seeing the scene that was unraveling.

"Call an ambulance!" Emma ran past him while still holding her bleeding shoulder before Lucas quickly followed her. "Fast! C'mon!"

"Y-Y/N..?" Max whimpered as she was trying to breathe.

"Max?" Y/N asked in shock before putting his hands on her cheeks. "Yes, yes I'm here. I'm here, Max."

"I... I can't feel or..." Max softly gasped before continuing. "...see anything."

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay." Y/N started to cry. "You did good, yeah. Just... We'll patch you up and we'll have that fun what we talked about, okay?"

Even when in pain and dying, Max couldn't help but softly chuckling. "I-- I hope so..."

"Just hold on, okay?" Y/N whispered.