ǝʌᴉᖵ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

"Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car?" Robin asked as she looked beside her to see Nancy driving. "'Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck."

"It'll be fine." Nancy shook her head as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I can't stand the see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't."

It was the next morning and Eddie called for help on his radio, so everyone decided to go get him.

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." "Steve said while holding up a six pack of beer.

"That's what my mom does." Max shrugged before Y/N looked at her and grabbed her hand into his own. He gave it a soft squeeze making the ginger look at him. She gave him a soft while mouthing 'thanks' to him.

Y/N lightly shook his head and mouthed back 'thank you'.

"Hey." Emma lightly slapped Y/N's shoulder as he turned his attention to her. "Are you two flirting again?"

Y/N scrunched up his face. "No."

"You were." Emma giggled. "You totally were!"

"What's happening back there?" Robin asked as she turned to look behind her. "Who did what?"

"Nothing." Y/N quickly answered as Emma smirked.

"Guys, we're almost here." Nancy announced as she turned a corner to see a large croud of people standing around the house. Police were also standing there as they blocked off the house. They were trying to get the croud to back off from the house.

The group got out of the car and followed Nancy as they walked behind a small van. They overheard the new sheriff was talking about a homicide on the lake, called Lover's Lake, of the area.

Patrick McKinney was murdered, at least if we trusted the sheriff's word. "His limbs... his body, it was disfigured..."

"Shit." Y/N whispered. "Vecna killed another person."

"His third." Marc spoke in Y/N's mind. "If we believe that Doctor Strange guy, all he needs is one more kill."

"They suspect Eddie for all if this?" Emma asked, making Robin look at her. "Yeah, but he didn't do it."

"I know." Emma stopped Robin before she could continue. "Y/N and Max told me."

"They did?" Robin questioned.

"Yeah." Emma nodded.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?" Eddie's voice came from Dustin's walkie-talkie.

"Eddie. Holy shit." Dustin said as he answered his friend. "Are you okay?"

"Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay." Eddie responded.

"Where is he?"

"Where are you?" Dustin repeated Robin's question for Eddie.

"Skull Rock." Eddie answered. "Do you know it?"

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and--"

"Garrett, yeah." Steve interrupted the boy. "I know where that is." Steve walked over to the car as the group followed him.

"Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming." Dustin informed Eddie before walking after the group.

○●○

The group was walking after Steve and Dustin as they were arguing about going the wrong way and what the right way was.

Steve walked another way as Dustin begrudgingly followed him.