ǝʌᴉᖵ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Max and Mike were carrying El away to find another way out of the mall. "In here. In here." Mike told the two girls as he clicked on the button for the elevator.

Max looked back into the hallway to see Billy opening the door. He walked through it as he stormed towards his objective.

"Billy." Max spoke up as Mike and El turned towards her in shock. "Billy, you don't have to do this." Max continued to plead with her brother. "Billy. Your name's Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm your--"

The ginger got cut off by Billy slapping her across the face, throwing her against the wall, and knocking her unconscious.

"Billy--" Mike tried to defend his friend as Billy threw him out of his way, also knocking him out.

Eleven yelled as she attempted to use her powers on Billy, but the older teen simply grabbed her hand before putting his hand on her head and pushing her back onto the wall. He followed that up by throwing her against the wall behind the two, also lying on the floor, unconscious.

Billy walked up to her before grabbing the brunette and throwing her over his shoulder. He walked back towards the main room of the mall to wait for the arrival of his master.

○●○

"Y/N L/N..."

"Wake up."

Y/N gasped awake as he looked around the area. His irises were purple before quickly returning to their original color.

He slowly stumbled back up to his feet as he looked around the area. He saw another car parked beside the broken car as he heard fireworks and otherworldly roars coming from inside the mall.

"Max." he whispered as he ran back into the building, already preparing to switch back to Marc, as he heard the voice he loved so much scream in agony.

"Billy!"

Y/N ran into the room as he saw the Mind Flayer dropping Billy's body to the floor

Only seconds later, the Mind Flayer started stumbling all over the place, like his heart suddenly stopped, as the monster quickly dropped to the floor, no signs of life to be seen.