ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Cassie was laying down on the hospital bed as Y/N was seated beside her on a chair. The young teen held his head in his hands as Cassie began to wake up.

"Y-Y/N?" the older sister coughed as Y/N's head raised to meet her eyes. "Hey, Cass." he softly smiled.

Cassie wasn't recognizable if you didn't tell people who she was. Her light blue eyes were now a darker colored blue. Her ginger-colored hair had fallen off of her head. She was way skinnier than she used to be.

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asked as Cassie softly shrugged. "Like absolute shit." she softly smiled at him. "How's dad?"

"At work. But he said he was almost done and ready to come here." Y/N answered.

"I need you to do something for me once you get home, okay?" Cassie asked as Y/N nodded. "Anything."

"In my drawer, I would never let you inside off... You need to open it and show what you find to dad." she requested. "I hid that from you both... and I want you both to see it."

"Okay." Y/N nodded. "But why now? I mean, you'll be fine."

"Y/N. We both know I'm not."

"Cassie, we will--"

"Please just show dad." Cassie said as she closed her eyes, took a deep, and opened her eyes again.

"Okay." Y/N nodded. "You have my word."

○●○

Strange shot magic at the young man as Marc rolled out of the way. He threw two of his moon-shaped projectiles at the sorcerer, but he conjured a magic shield to block the projectiles.

Marc jumped up and kicked Stephen as the older man stumbled back a bit

Marc jumped up and kicked Stephen as the older man stumbled back a bit. Marc shot his grappling hook at the sorcerer, but Strange caught it and used it to whip Marc to the side while sending magic his way. 

Marc flew to the other side of the room as Stephen calmly walked closer so the Knight stayed in his field of vision.

"You better stop this and help me defeat Vecna!" Marc exclaimed as he got back up onto his feet.

"Don't you get it?" Stephen asked. "It's already too late!" Strange shot another bolt of magic as Marc charged toward the sorcerer.

Instead of conjuring more magic, Stephen instead hit Marc's chest with his palm while dodging his fist.

Marc's fiscal body floated in slow motion as Y/N's consciousness shot out from the body. His body looked more glass/water-ish as he floated in the air behind his body.