ǝʌʅǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Mike slowly moved forwards as the girl started smiling a bit. "Eleven." Mike spoke as he stepped closer to the girl.

" Mike spoke as he stepped closer to the girl

"Mike." Eleven replied as they gave each other a hug.

"Is that..?" Max asked as Dustin and Lucas both nodded.

"I never gave up on you." Mike spoke after releasing Eleven from his arms. "I called you every night. Every night for--"

"353 days." Eleven nodded. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked in confusion as Hopper spoke up. "Because I wouldn't let her."

"The hell is this? Where you been?" Hopper asked Eleven, who was currently not in the mood. "Where have you been?" Eleven asked as Hopper put an arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"You've been hiding her

"You've been hiding her." Mike realized as he grew angry and pushed Hopper. "You've been hiding her this whole time!"

"Hey!" Hopper exclaimed as he grabbed Mike by his collar. "Let's talk. Alone." he told Mike as Hopper took himself and Mike to another room to talk.

Eleven turned her attention towards Dustin and Lucas, who were already walking towards her to give her a hug between the three of them. "We missed you."

"I missed you, too." Eleven replied.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin smiled as the three stopped hugging.

Eleven pit her hand on Dustin's cheek. "Teeth."

"What?"

"You have teeth."

"Oh, you like these pearls?" Dustin asked as he purred his lungs away, surprising everyone in the room.

"Eleven?" Max asked as she stepped forward, grabbing Y/N's hand and dragging him with her. "Hey. Uh, I'm Max and this is Y/N. We've heard a lot about you." she introduced as Max stook her hand out for Eleven to shake.