oʍꓕ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

"He said he was building something." Eleven started explaining what she saw and heard from Billy. "That it was all for me."

"Building something... Is he talking about the flayed?" Max asked as she looked around the group.

"He has to be." Y/N nodded. "Like an army or something like that."

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike interjected as Will spoke up next. "He's building it to stop Eleven."

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off."

"Like, royally." Lucas agreed with Mike's point.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if she's out of the way--"

"Game over."

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you." El continued with a shaky voice.

"I'm not going to allow that." Marc said in Y/N's mind.

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max shrugged before faint screeching could be heard outside. Nancy walked closer to the window as the screeching continued. "Do you guys hear that?"

"It's just the fireworks." Jonathan said, trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Billy..." Nancy said as she turned back to the group. "When he told you this, it was here, in this room?"

Eleven nodded as thudding could be heard in the distance.

"That means he knows we're here." Y/N said as he quickly started walking to the windows on the other side of the room. "We need to go. Like, now."

"Y/N's right." Will spoke up as he held his hand against the back of his neck.

Everyone walked out of the cabin as they prepared to get away in Nancy's car before the trees started falling and a creature walked towards them.

"Get inside!" Nancy commanded as she ran to the shed and grabbed a shotgun as Jonathan grabbed an axe.

"Y/N, let's go!" Max yelled as Y/N turned towards the monster. "You go. I can buy you some time. Barricade the doors and windows."

"What? No! Y/N, come with us!"

"Max, I'll be fine." Y/N promised as gave Max a quick kiss. "Besides, it's Marc that'll get his ass kicked."

"I take offence to that." Marc said as Y/N started rapidly blinking again, switching with Marc's consciousness. "Tell Eleven to prepare." Marc told Max as his body started being covered by the same white material as back at the hospital.

Max nodded and ran after Nancy and Jonathan, explaining the plan to them before telling the party.

As the monster was walking closer, it suddenly stopped at the sight of Marc in his suit. The monster even took a step backwards as it screeched out towards him.

Marc grabbed some moon-shaped projectiles from his chest as he walked closer towards the monster.