ǝǝɹɥꓕ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

"Y/N." a haunting voice spoke as Y/N looked around to see the source of the sound. "It's your time."

Y/N saw Vecna slowly stalking towards him. "Time for you... to join me."

"Yeah..." Y/N trailed off as he lightly shook his head. "No, thanks."

"Funny how you think you have a choice in this matter." Vecna spoke as he now stood in front of the boy. "But first... I want to show you... everything."

Suddenly, red lighting struck between the two figures, briefly blinding Y/N as he shielded his eyes behind his arms.

When the light disappeared, Y/N lowered his hands to see a singular room in the hospital hall.

Y/N slowly walked up to the door and tried opening it, but the door appeared to be locked.

He looked up from the doorknob to see a window beside the door. Y/N looked through the window to see an empty room with the only thing inside was a bed with a ginger-haired girl laying onto it.

Y/N knew this scene.

He knew it all to well.

"You remember this... don't you, Y/N?" Vecna asked as he too looked through the window.

"How..." Y/N trailed off as he looked at the memory in front of him. "How--"

"How do I know this?" Vecna finished Y/N's question before answering it. "I know everything about you."

Y/N kept watching the girl through the window as the heart monitor flatlined. "No." he whispered as he turned around to look away, but instead he was looking straight at the room that he was looking away from.

He turned back around to see the same room.

"Stop hiding from it, Y/N."

Y/N looked to his left and right sides to see the room also there. He was surrounded by the room of his nightmares.

"Stop hiding from her. From them."

"No, stop." Y/N covered his ears as the sound of the heart monitor flatlining could still be heard as Vecna continued to taunt him.

"They both died alone."

"Stop, please."

"Without you. Without her father. Without her husband."

"Stop!" Y/N exclaimed as he suddenly jumped up into a sitting position. He was breathing shakily and quickly as he heard the sound of a door opening and footsteps running towards him.

"Hey, hey, Y/N." a female’s voice spoke as Y/N saw a ginger-haired girl hugging him. "It's okay. I'm with you."

Y/N embraced the hug as he wrapped his arms around the girl. "Oh, Max." he whispered as he put his head in the girl's neck.

"Max?" the girl asked as she pulled back from the hug. She looked at Y/N with a small smile. "Is that a new nickname for me?" she shrugged. "Because it's not connected to my real name whatsoever."