uǝǝʇuǝʌǝS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

It was currently dark out as Y/N walked up towards Hopper's cabin. He could already hear two sets of giggles and loud music playing.

He knocked on the door as a certain brunette opened the door. "Y/N." she smiled.

"Hey El." Y/N smiled back as the two looked into each other's eyes. They continued to do so, both feeling a connection with one another, until Max walked into Y/N's view.

"Y/N." Max smiled as she gave her boyfriend a hug. "We have the best story to tell you." she said as Max dragged her boyfriend inside.

○●○

After catching Y/N up with everything that happened a few hours ago, the three friends started having fun in Eleven's room.

The song 'Angel' was currently playing as Y/N and Max were dancing with each other while El watched the couple having fun.

"You must be an angel. I can see it in your eyes. Full of wonder and surprise." Max was singing along as El picked up a magazine that Max had brought with her.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." Max chuckled as Y/N turned the music to a lower volume.

"Macchio?" El asked confused as Max nodded. "Yeah, he's the Karate Kid." the redhead explained as she raised her hand and brought it down right next to Eleven, who at first was scared, but quickly chuckled along with Max.

"He's so hot, right?" Max asked as Eleven looked up at Y/N. "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too." Max continued as she noticed that El wasn't looking at her. She turned around and saw her boyfriend looking at her. "He's an amazing kisser now, huh?"

"I mean... You are a great kisser as well." Max tried apologizing as Y/N chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you."

"Okay." Max chuckled with him as El looked confused at the situation. She thought that you couldn't think about anyone else like that if you already had a boyfriend/ girlfriend.

"Hey, uh..." Max sat down on the bed beside Eleven. "Is Mike a good kisser?"

 "Is Mike a good kisser?"