ɹnoᖵ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave the way into our world." Mike began as his sister continued. "And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it."

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked while looking around the group, which were now in a circle around each other in various positions.

"It's big." Jonathan answered before murmuring a bit. "Thirty feet, at least."

"Yeah." Lucas nodded. "It sorta destroyed your cabin. Sorry."

"Okay, so, just to be clear, this... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of genetic... weapon?" Steve asked as Nancy answered. "Yes."

"But instead of, like, screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon..." Steve sighed. "...with melted people."

"Yes, exactly."

"Yeah, okay. I-- Yeah, I'm just making sure."

"Are we sure this thing is out there, still alive?" Joyce asked the group.

"El and Marc beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it's still alive." Max nodded.

"But if we close the gate again--"

"We cut the brain off from the body." Max cut Will off.

"And kill it." Lucas jumped in. "Theoretically."

"Wait, wait for a second. Who's Marc?" Robin asked the ginger as Y/N pointed at his head. "Another consciousness in my head."

"Oh." Robin spoke after a short silence while Hopper and Joyce looked at each other.

"Yoo-hoo!" Murray tried getting the group's attention. "Yoo-hoo!" he rustled with a few papers. He put the papers down on a table as he began explaining. "Okay, this is what Alexei called the hub. Now, the hub takes us to the vault room.

"Okay, where's the gate?" Jim asked him.

"Right here. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so."

"More like 500." Erica corrected the man, who looked at her with an open mouth. "What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Erica Sinclair. Who are you?"

"Murray... Bauman."

"Listen, Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die." the younger Sinclair told the group.

"I'm sorry, why is this four-year-old speaking to me?"

"Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard!"

"Erica!" Lucas exclaimed as Erica shrugged. "Just the facts!"

"She's right." Dustin agreed. "You're all gonna die, but you don't have to. Excuse me. Sorry, may I?" he asked the old reporter. "Please." Murray sarcastically smiled as Dustin sat down on a chair.