uǝǝʇɥƃᴉƎ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Eleven had guided Y/N and Max through Hawkins towards a house with a red door.

"Is this it?" Max asked as Eleven nodded her head

"Well, let's get inside." Y/N spoke as he got off his bike. "Sneakily."

The trio walked up towards the house. "Y/N, I don't like this." Marc spoke up inside Y/N's mind as El unlocked and opened the front door with her powers.

There was light string music playing as the girls followed Y/N inside

There was light string music playing as the girls followed Y/N inside. Eleven was confused why they let Y/N go inside first, I mean she has powers after all, while Max knew what Y/N could do.

"This is her house." Max said as she looked ar a picture of Heather and her parents.

"What?" El asked as Max clarified. "Heather's house."

Suddenly a woman laughed in the distance. The little group followed the noise as they eventually found their way into the living room area. Inside, they saw the man and woman from the picture, as well as Billy seated around a table.

"Max." Billy spoke after seeing the kids.

"We didn't mean to... barge in. We tried to knock, but... maybe you didn't hear us over the storm." Max said, trying to make a plausible excuse as the adults looked uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, who is dripping all over my living room right now?" the father asked as he looked over at Billy, who chuckled in response. "I'm sorry. Janet, Tom," he said as Billy pointed at the mother and the father. "this... is my sister, Maxine and her boyfriend Y/N." he smiled.

"Oh!" the woman, now known as Janet, spoke in response as Billy stood up from his chair. "What on earth are you doing here?" he asked as he made his way to the trio. "Is something wrong?"

"We just wanted to make sure everything was okay." Max said.

"Okay?" Billy asked her. "Why wouldn't it be okay?"

"Where is she?" Eleven sternly asked as Billy looked over at her. They both stared at each other before the older teen spoke up. "I'm sorry. Where is who?"