xᴉS-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Y/N fell through the portal as he dropped down onto a white floor. He looked up to see a white ceiling and not the Upside Down.

He was breathing heavily as he looked around the room. The room was all white. White ceiling, white floor, white walls with no windows.

In the center of the room was a statue of a man dressed in the same suit that Marc would wear. Y/N walked closer as he saw a small information board in front of the statue's feet.

'This statue was made in honor of

Y/N L/N

Husband
Father
Earth's Mightiest Hero

who gave his life to defeat Chimera'

"Was that Strange guy from here?" Y/N looked confused at the board before he heard something behind him. He turned around to see a fist hitting his head, knocking him out as he fell onto the floor.

○●○

Y/N blinked his eyes as he started regaining consciousness. He slowly lifted his head to see that he was in a room with white walls, floor and roof, just like before, but now appeared to be in a prison cell or something like that.

Y/N carefully stood up as he looked around the room. "Marc?" he asked as he tried looking for an escape. "Marc? I need you, like, right now."

"Marc can't hear you right now." a voice spoke up as Y/N turned his head to his left side to see a man with white hair and wearing a fancy suit looking at him. "Hello, Y/N."

Played by: Matthew Modine

"Who, the hell, are you?" Y/N asked as the man shrugged. "You'll find out soon enough." he told the younger male. "But for now, the Illuminati wish to see you."

"The Illumi-whatie?" Y/N became confused by the name the older man had said. And became even more confused as his hands were suddenly attached to each other by means of a handcuff.

"Please, follow me." the white-haired man requested as he stook his hand out towards the direction he wanted the boy to go.

But Y/N didn't budge as he looked at the older man. "You're gonna tell me how to get back to my friends."

"Fine." the older man sighed as Y/N watched six iron figures stepping into the room. "You know where to take him."

"Yes, Mr. Brenner." one of the figures spoke on a robot-like voice as the six walked up to Y/N.  "Ultron commands you to walk."

Y/N slowly shook his head as he spoke. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where I am."

One of the Ultron bots walked up to Y/N as it gave the teen an electric shock against his waist as its fist collided with Y/N's waist. Y/N fell onto his knees holding his waist as the robot spoke again. "Ultron commands you to walk."