10

crave for me

crave for me.

i become more popular in Germany, they even recommend me to perform in other country or outside the Europe but i don't feel like it as i want to meet the band and hang out with them, since they are about to go back home next 2 days

I was excited hearing about their come back in germany, i don't know if any of them would recognize me especially Bill. Because i cut my hair short and dyed it auburn hair color and I know for sure they changed a lot too.

This couple days ago i focused on working out after a week of performing my song and having interview in different famous tv show in germany, people know me as Vaid person, they barely call me by my real name which is Y/n Avilla.

I started working out and eats salad and diet foods often, I wish that I could achieve my dream of having my dream body shape, the band contact me 1 day ago in chat but just for an 2 hours i think Gustav already saw the news about me but wasn't sure since Georg complain that i look like none of the Y/n's look they met.

Being a famous singer leads me to be a model as well, i entered a lot of photoshoot and magazines model. I encountered a lot of unique looking models, You see i become more famous than i thought it wasn't a bad idea! I have become a success in life, earning money and attending different events, shows and magazine photoshoots plus they saw me on a news tv channel where they were amazed by my voice.

1 day before the band comes home, i decided to go to Kaulitz house to clean because I remembered that they had not been there for a few weeks and I knew that their house was already dusty and dirty. there is a key hidden under a rock near a potted plant I looked for it and found the key, as soon as I entered I was met with dust!

i first clean the living room, next the kitchen, now upstairs visiting Bill room very messy so was Tom room is, More dusty and dirty than Bill's room i knew four of them left some of their clothes going to Tom's cabinet i saw all of his hat, clothes, and others, Next up is the room where Gustav and Georg stays whenever they are lazy to go home and want to sleepover at Kaulitz house.

I saw a lot of picture on one of the room it's the band but younger version's, Bill was the cutest one among them looking at Tom was already handsome since little.

I finished cleaning the house made me finished at 9 in the evening, i guess i don't have time to go home because my house was far away, Yes i left the apartment and decided to build a house for me, not too big not too small just a normal house where i can live peacefully.

I ordered pizza for dinner, opening the door seeing the pizza delivery he was shocked that there's a girl at Kaulitz's house, i wore a mask and told him i was ordered to clean the house because the band is going home, i managed to make him believe me, i go upstairs took a shower and look for Tom's clothes to borrow let't says his clothes are big and oversized as hell that made me look like i am wearing a dress right now

i opened the tv and ate the pizza, after that i throw the box of the pizza in the trashcan and throw all the garbage near the mailbox which is side of the road.

i watched tv for a while before sleeping in the couch.

○●○

i heard the door opened as i opened my eyes and I lifted my body to sit on the couch i rubbed my eyes and saw the band

"Who are you? what are you doing in the house" Ely said, i was still processing what's happening right now because im still half asleep.

"Hold on why are you wearing Tom's clothes?" one of the bodyguard asked, as i was fully awake i waved at them and said hello.

.....

we are in the living room, they sat at the couch while i'm standing infront of them "So explain who are you and why are you wearing Tom's cloth?" Bill asked, i don't know if should i prank them or lied that i also don't know why am i here, i laughed at my mind thinking evil pranks

"All of the rooms in the house were cleaned" Ely said while going downstairs.

Georg walks in the house holding the baggage of theirs, stares at me for a while then finally smiles "Y/n is that you?" he asked, Bill, Ely, Gustav and the other bodyguards look at Georg and I "Y/n?!" they shockingly asked

Bill look at me and observing my appearance while im staring at him making weird smile "she is Y/n" Bill said, "You can see in her face she looks like a dumb person" he laughs, i walks towards him and hit his shoulder

i asked where's Tom, and Georg said he was sleeping in the bus but he told him to wake up since they arrived the place already, Seeing Tom opened the door looking so different more mature, tall and.. what the, he got muscles now.