29

For the throat, for, for the throatDaddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"

Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"

i got out of my car and turned on the air conditioner for luca before i closed the door, my car was parked in front of a bar

the guard let me in, and inside there was a loud sound, everyone was enjoying themselves and dancing. I sat at a table where the drink maker was in front of me, I just ordered wine.

a man came up to me and said "Y/n?" I looked at him and he looked like he wasn't a fan of mine, "famous singer?" He continued what he said, he introduced himself as Khalil and said he was one of my classmates in high school.

he reached a cigarette to me and said "smoke?" I said that I don't smoke but he forced me, there's nothing wrong if I just smoke right even just for today and it's just a try, when I put a cigarette in my mouth, I coughed, we laughed and he taught me how to use it properly and I got used to it.

"about you, and the guitarist in a band, are you two together?" he asked, I said that we are not but the more I say that Tom and I don't have a relationship it hurts me I want everyone to know that I am his girlfriend, whether they like it or not I will prove that we are suitable for each other.

Khalil gave me two more cigarettes, and left without even getting his number. When I got into the car, I opened the window while smoking.

I arrived at the kaulitz's house and I think they are back home while a cigarette is in my mouth I saw a pair of women's shoes outside "is Kelly there?" i asked myself.

I opened the door and took off my shoes while hiding the cigarette behind me, Yes, Kelly is here, she is sitting while the four are watching TV "oh y/n you've arrived, I asked them if I could stay here for a while, I requested that I sleep in Tom's room for 2 days only" he said and Tom looked at me with disappointment It's like he doesn't want Kelly to sleep in his room.

"what's that smell it's like a cigarette?" she mentioned. I held the cigarette tightly and finally took it out and put it in my mouth,