18

my dear you're not so innocent,you're fooling heaven's gate

you're fooling heaven's gate.

I met Kelly Heinrich, she's a famous singer and an actress mostly she takes a role as the villain which is suits her

we talked about things, she mentioned Tokio Hotel because of the hat I'm wearing and I told her I know them, that band are my best friends, Kelly's aura changed and we continued the conversation. She also asked why i'm on the plane that leads to Canada is it because i was invited to the International singer event too and I said yes, she was happy to meet me.

2 hours passed and Kelly fell asleep, I closed the curtain and looked at my cellphone. 6 hours before we arrived in Canada, I checked the band's message and told them I had a safe flight. I guess they're now sleeping.

Ladies and gentlemen, Lufthansa welcomes you to Toronto, Canada. The local time is 10 in the evening. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate.

few minutes later they announced again, Tasha woke me up and told me we were about to land soon, Kelly looks at me and smiled.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have not yet reached the gate. Please remain seated until the Captain turns off the “Fasten Seat Belt” sign. Thank you.

just a couple minutes, we landed. we got off the airplane and took our suitcase, before we left, Kelly chased me and called my name, she gave me her card which has a number on it, she wants us to be closer.

we went to a five star hotel and check in

"Good evening. Welcome to The Fairmont royal york how may i help you?"

"I have a reservation for today. It's under the name of Avilla" i said

"Can you please spell that for me, ma'am?"