19

Kelly had a fat ass and trouble was cookin'

Kelly had a fat ass and trouble was cookin'. She had a boy wrapped around her finger tight.

"What's her relationship with Tom and Bill?" i raised my eyebrow flipping the picture to the back

"it's a year when they are still high school back then?" i said, hiding the picture in my wallet and decides to meet Kelly in the parking lot.

I saw her and she waved at me, she invited me to her car and we went to a famous restaurant and they have expensive menu. I ordered a poutine and a caesar cocktail!

The food will arrive soon, I took out my wallet and handed the picture to Kelly who fell from her bag and her eyes widened when she saw it.

"How.. did you have it?" she asked.

I told her she dropped it on the floor when she left the bathroom, i was about to call her but she's nowhere to be seen. She immediately grabbed the photo and hid it on her bag. I found it very suspicious when i answered her that me and Tom are close she looks so furious and upset about it, second she left in upset face when the reporters mentioned about the trending pictures of me and Tom and lastly she looks at Tom's clothes which im wearing in disgust face as if she wanted to burn it or something.

"Are you perhaps close to them?" i bring up the topic. She looked at me and sigh "Yes, i'm close to them"

"but i haven't seen you with them or talking to them" i said, she spoke and replied "before." i raised one of my eyebrow letting a word "what?".

"I am close to them back then, let me ask you something Y/n are you and Tom in relationship?" she asked, i almost got choke in my own saliva. Me and Tom are now together Tom has been planning to announce in media about us, He's my first kiss, My first lover and also my first you know in bed. But for now i'm denying that me and Tom are together.

"Uh no, we are just friends what are you talking about" i nervously replied her, at the same time our order arrived and I immediately drink the Caesar cocktail, i cough it was sour. Kelly laughs at me continuing our conversation, she asked about why am i wearing Tom's clothes then, i told her Tom is like a brother to me which made me a little guilty as i want praise that i have a hot handsome famous dreadlock guitarist as my boyfriend.

I mean all the girls he met before, but he chooses me as his girlfriend and he stopped dating and hooking up with girls the day we met, you'd think I was that lucky, because of that i'm missing him not gonna like i missed how he tease me and kisses me randomly.

It got worse when Kelly asked about the trending picture about us. The kiss at this point i don't know how to explain it to Kelly, i lied and told her it was an edited photo from an fan that ships me and Tom. I don't know but Kelly seems to ask a lot of question about us which gave me a creepy vibe.

Finally she stopped talking about me and that mf guy, we continued eating and finished the food. Kelly paid it and when we left the restaurant she looks at me. "Should we walk a bit and talk before we leave?" she said, oh this girl is the long conversation in the restaurant wasn't enough? well she's my idol anyway plus i have nothing to do after this so why not?.

As we walk she look at the sky and look back at the path we are walking to, "You see, back then i really liked Tom". I paused, Like? Kelly likes Tom why am i so shock even tho i know that all girls wants him, he's everyone's ideal man ye i know some are not but most of them yes.

"Oh. Really?" i replied, "Yes, three of us are really close we are liked brothers and sister, but i had a feelings for Tom and i thought if i confess our friendship will be ruined. But i still confessed he was disgust, he declined me and insults me" she said which made me a bit too confused that Tom decline a girl, all i know before at school when people confess to him he always dates them then dates another in the next day. But declining someone's feeling? that sounds not so Tom.

"He did?" i faked my reaction, she nodded and changed her facial expressions to a sad face, what really makes me think that i never seen Kelly before, i've seen someone a girl where they are really close with but that was Bill's ex girlfriend they even hid her identity back then so we don't know her real name, she disappeared like a dust after got kick out in their friend group thing.

Kelly Heinrich? likes Tom Kaulitz? Bill, Her and Tom are close friends before? but i never seen her and hear about her name and that twin is not a bestfriend type with a girl in our high school era, except for that one girl Bill's ex girlfriend known as a slut, a whore and an evil person.