32 - Ending

LAST CHAPTER"HAVE WE MET BEFORE?"

LAST CHAPTER
"HAVE WE MET BEFORE?"

2 weeks has passed i finally got recovered from the incident, there's no news about Kelly

2 weeks has passed i finally got recovered from the incident, there's no news about Kelly. She probably escaped and went to other place where she could hide, her assistant got arrested for getting involved to Kelly's crime.

Everyone was looking for her, ever since Tom announced that we're together we've been getting a lot of interview request they want to interview us but Tom wants me to get fully recover before going outside again. My wound was not fully heal yet but as long i eat healthy food i'll get stronger and stronger.

You know when i was at the hospital Luca, my cat who's been kicking Georg's ass because he's not allowing him to visit me that's why Georg had a lot of scratches on his face. Speaking of my cat he's been cuddling and hanging out with Gustav i found it really cute and wholesome.

Melanie has been visiting me in kaulitz's house and gives me a tons of fruits she's like my little sister to me. Kelly is finally gone i felt so relieved even she's not really gone atleast she's not here anymore to ruin our life.

"GEORG! give back my phone i am not wasting my time chasing you" i said as i'm running and chasing Georg.

Tom stood up and grabbed Georg's shirt made him stop from running, he took my phone and spoke "What did i tell you? don't make y/n tired because she's not well yet" he said.

Georg frowned and let Tom give my phone back before i could take my phone Tom he took it away from me immediately "And you miss little princess what'd you think are you doing? aren't you supposed getting rest right now?" he asked, "Don't be so father figure to me Tom i'm already okay i can take care of myself plus i'm not that badly injured." i replied.

"Not until that scar won't leave your skin".

my eyes widened "But it will took years!!" i yelled he shaked his head and told me to go to our room and rest. I ran upstairs like a child and Tom just laughed at me.

Bill is in his room talking to Melanie i interrupted them and went to his room, "Yo Bill can i stay here for a while?" i said, of course Bill said yes and told me that he was talking to Melanie, so we decided to talk to her.