23

He's mine, you may have had him once, but I got him all the time

He's mine, you may have had him once, but I got him all the time. (2)

It was the band?! i look at the big screen again, yes it's totally them

It was the band?! i look at the big screen again, yes it's totally them. Bill who's holding the phone while Tom, Georg and Gustav are in the back sitting.

"Are the Tokio Hotel also a guest?" i asked, "Yes they are also part of this show, they played a game lately where guessing some puzzles or words, they had a fun playing with Kelly, don't you think Tom and Kelly are perfect for eachother. Like Kelly have a perfect body and a perfect face, You already said before you and Tom are not together right so why not shipping them instead! i'm not trying to offend you but Tom and You are not suitable for eachother. It's just my opinion"

Wow. opinion? that's kinda harsh i guess half of the fans doesn't like shipping me and Tom.

After a long talk, The host finally called my name.

"We have an other guest here too, I know for sure Kelly and the Band already know her. Everyone let's welcome Ms. Y/n" he said, everyone applause and Bill was excited to see me.

I entered the stage and the host handed me a mic, "Welcome Ms. Y/n" he said, i smiled at everyone and introduced myself.

"Gosh Hi Y/n!!" Bill said, i looked at the big screen behind us and wave at them. Noticing Tom expression suddenly change, was he calm lately? why does he look like he saw a heaven or something.

Kelly came to me and hugged me. "I'm glad you're here on stage, we did a lot" she said. she moved her mic away and whispered "Tom is hot right now ,Ahh, I want to see him again in person plus they didn't recognize me" she said while smiling and talking to the host, I looked at the big screen and looked at Tom.

yes, Tom is really hot, I didn't think this man would be my boyfriend, from his eyes I knew he was staring at me, that's when i realized he was creating a fake scenario in his mind when I saw him playing with his piercing on his lips and smirked. Just blushed and woke up to reality when the host called me.

"Ahh yes?" i replied, "you seem to be zoned out miss Y/n, we just wanted to ask how was your trip here in Canada".

"well it's good, I met a lot of celebrities they were very kind, I also brought a lot here and it was cheap" i replied, "wow it's cheap, the things you brought are expensive to us, miss Y/n is really rich" The host was amazed. we just talked about something, like the staff said earlier that they played, we played too. where we are behind a transparent glass and paint will be thrown at us and we shouldn't be surprised but as someone who get shock easily, the audience laughed at me as well as the band, georg insulted me again it's good that there is no pillow here and he is not infront of me if he's here i would have thrown pillow on him.

we were given a chair and sat down, we did a lot of fun, The host spoke "Miss Kelly I have a question" Kelly looked at him confused "is it true that you like Tom kaulitz??" all the audience yelled and said "ooooooohhhh" as if they were shipping Kelly and Tom too.

Kelly's face turned red and admitted it "I mean all girls like Tom, that guitarist is handsome and talented, he is the ideal man that girls wanted" As for my reaction, I was just smiling even though I felt a bit jealous, and as for Tom, his smile that had reached the sky before suddenly disappeared.

"you are a very perfect woman miss Kelly and I know Tom is looking for the same thing, right everyone?" The host asked, everyone agreed. so ,what now, are all the people here on the canada ship Kelly and Tom, well lucky im kind otherwise I would have hit them.

It's difficult when everyone likes your boyfriend and wants to date him, pft, sorry not sorry I already own that man, I tamed him already. I just laughed in my mind, the show was over and the band said goodbye since it's almost midnight at them.

Kelly came up to me and jump because of joy "Can you believe that Tom talked to me eeekk his voice is beautiful I want to listen to his voice every day, I feel that Tom likes me too" she said,

I talked to myself in my mind and said "Keep dreaming sis".