24

He's handsome huh? right, he's mine and i'm psycho, just sayin'

it's almost end of the week, then we'll go home, finally I'll be with the boys again but the problem is Kelly, why did I say yes, if I didn't say that I'd get their time all the time especially Kelly, I should have listen to Tasha, this is the rea...

it's almost end of the week, then we'll go home, finally I'll be with the boys again but the problem is Kelly, why did I say yes, if I didn't say that I'd get their time all the time especially Kelly, I should have listen to Tasha, this is the reason i can't live without her.

I just lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I miss Tom, I went to the closet and took Tom's clothes and put them on and then I went back to my bed. I keep thinking about the last time we were together before i left.

"T..Tom" i mumble, i could feel his warm breath, He was sweating and i gasp for air.

Tom is behind me, pulling my hair on the back "I can't do it anymore" i said. He didn't listen and keep continuing. He grabbed my hair and i turn my head facing him, He brought his face closer to mine and I felt his lips on mine.

I covered my face with a pillow and keep kicking like a horse, "I shouldn't have think about that scene" i screamed under the pillow that covering my whole face, when i take it off my face is red as a tomato.

I'm so obsessed with him! now i can't get him off on my mind. A doorbell ruined my mood, i stood up and wore my slippers on.

When i opened the door Kelly is infront of me smiling. Oh no what is this girl want now. "I see you're wearing Tom's shirt" she replied looking at my cloth.

"Oh no no no don't get it wrong, i have nothing to wear something normal clothes anymore that's why i decides to wear Tom's cloth" i said. She went inside my room without a permission she looked around and sit at Tasha's bed. "Sooo when we got home could you help me with something?"

i raised one of my eyebrow and closed the door, i went to the fridge and took a bottle of water, as i drink the water Kelly spoke that made me cough "Can you help me with Tom?, what the- are you okay? did i said something bad?" she ran towards me concerned

"Uh ye i am fine i was just shock you are asking me to help you with Tom".

"I mean you and Tom are close right? so that won't be a problem if you force him to date me" she giggle.

"Don't you think it's bad to force someone to date someone too?" i said, she just laughs and make fun of what i just said. i sigh and talking to myself. Why did i do to deserve this before i was excited to meet Kelly and i was happy that we became friends but now she's making me uncomfortable. She always asked me about things like Tom's life, how am i supposed to know?? I'm not Tom's mom to know everything he didn't came from my womb.

After couple hours, i tried my best changing the topic because i am tired of Kelly's question about Tom, ye ye i know she likes her but isn't that too much? she acts like she's obsessed with him. I don't know what will she reacts when she find out that me and Tom are actually together after denying it the entire time.

She finally left our room, at the same time Tasha went back she asked what was Kelly doing in our room,i told her everything. She just laugh like a psycho, laughing like a broken engine with combination of horse sick voice.

"S-seriously she asked about that? pft, what a dumb girl i can't wait for her to find out that Tom belongs to you BAHAHAHA" she said.

"Can you stop laughing you sound like a broken engine and a sick horse" i also burst out laughing, Tasha got offended and took my slippers and throw it to me "That hurts you know" i complain.

"Your words are more hurtful that you think" she frowned. "So what are you planning once Kelly tried to steal your man" she said.

"Uhh it's up to her if she could pull him"