25 - 1/3

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused. He belongs to me the boy is mine

finally, tomorrow afternoon we are going home, Kelly informed me that she will go home to Denmark for 5 days before she goes and visits Germany

finally, tomorrow afternoon we are going home, Kelly informed me that she will go home to Denmark for 5 days before she goes and visits Germany. I don't know if I will be excited for the band to meet my idol Kelly or maybe it was a wrong decision I chose. I know that Kelly likes Tom and I also know that Kelly hopes that my boyfriend likes her.

I don't know if i will tell the band about this, maybe later they will have a bad plan with Kelly and hurt her in the end. after I got a drink from the fridge and was about to drink it suddenly the door opened loudly and it was Tasha who made a loud noise. I was surprised and dropped the drink "What the hell Tasha what are you doing and all of a sudden you are making a loud noise" i said.

Tasha closed the door and sat in the chair in our little dining area, when she sat down she laughed loudly, like a broken engine mixed with a sick horse "Are you possessed by a demon?" I said. She just kept laughing, she tried to stop and be serious but she couldn't stop laughing.

"You won't believe what I saw and heard at the mall" she said while laughing and panting.

I leaned against the door of the bathroom facing the dining area, and asked what was going on.

"So basically I saw Kelly at the mall, outside the mall the reporters were talking to her, I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop because Kelly" she said, and continues it "They were talking to her asking what is her opinion about Tom, and that's when she said that she believes that Tom likes her because of what your boyfriend thinks of Kelly, I actually watched the show last night and Tom's looking at you and looking at Kelly is different, very different, Tom's smile grew happier when he saw you but Kelly? she looked like a trash that Tom saw" she said and laughed.

She also said that the reporters believe that Tom likes Kelly because she is beautiful and kind, very sexy too oh my gosh can't you see me so what do you call me ugly? I am Tom's one and only girlfriend don't compare me to a weirdo.

"I'm telling you, sis, seduce Tom even more and he'll fall in love with you even though he's with Kelly, he's still thinking about you" she said, which made me confused, "With kelly?" i asked.

"yes I have a plan you can also tell the band so they know".

She told me that I would force Tom to date Kelly but as Kelly fell for it, i should make our relationship more obvious until she finds out the truth and boom, Tom will announce that we are dating for months. "but won't Kelly's fans be angry with us? they might call Tom a two timer".

"no, until you find out something that makes you angry about Kelly" she replied, wait what what does she mean by that? "Huh? what are you saying? what's something?".

"You should be the one to find out, I can't say it." as she stood up and decides to go to the bathroom which made me move away from the door.

What truth? is Kelly hiding something or it's Tasha who's hiding something from me.

You know its been 4 months and half weeks since i met the band, and Tom and I have been in a relationship for 1 month. I remember that he always asked me out on a date, and I know that Tom is sometimes naughty and can't stop kissing me everywhere, but of course we are looking for a place where no one will see us.

When Tasha came out of the bathroom, she took an alcohol and spread it on her hands "Barado Cr" she said means the bathroom is clogged "ew what the heck Tasha, you're so disgusting" i replied. I understand the Tagalog language because since Tasha and I have been friends for 13 years, she has been teaching me Tagalog.

"It's not my fault, my stomach couldn't help it" , she goes near me and i immediately stood up and walk away "Don't you dare come close to me you're so disgusting Tasha what the heck, what will the room service will say to us when she saw the toilet clogged." i yelled she laughs and spoke "then they'll unclog it it's easy".

Hours has passed, I'm writing a lyrics, besides me there were papers that I needed to sign before going home but I chose to write lyrics.

Tasha scold me and sign it so that she can leave and give the papers back before booking the flight.

I sigh and wrote my name, my signature and the date June 17th 2009.