Extra I/2

(this chapter is made because i reached 300 followers on wattpad I am thankful I know this story is not made by a professional and there are many mistakes, wrong grammar in this story)

(Warning: Abuse, Inappropriate parts, Swearing, and stuffs connected with 18+. Everything that happens to the character is not made to laugh it is made to make us aware of other people who may have experienced this since they were young. This is just from the story I don't want to trigger some of you who experienced it)

****
Extra I
CAZZIOPEA'S 300 SPECIAL
(Fiona Kelly Harper — Fiore Xandra Hennessy Backstory)

"Ms. Hennessy you have a guest" one of the cops opened the cell.

"Who" i coldly asked, "don't ask questions just come with me" said the police officer angrily and handcuffed me. I could hear my cellmate laughing behind me "you're lucky that you have a guest, just be thankful than nobody want to visit you because they might have been forgotten about you" she said insultingly, I already hit her face if only I wasn't handcuffed.

"you two stop, and you follow me to the meeting room don't ever try to run away there are many guards here, speaking of that maybe you really want to escape?" he said angrily before closing the cell again and holding my arm tightly "I'm not trying to escape, my escape will do nothing because I have no one to approach with".

"I don't care about your depressed life".

"Dickhead, you asked so i answered" I said annoyed and he tightened his grip on my arm even more.

****

"She's there! go inside, don't do anything stupid. I'm watching".

"Watching my ass" I rolled my eyes before I opened the door. my heart fell when I met that woman who's sitting. I quickly closed the door..

"did she saw a ghost? tsk" said the cop.

while inside the room I sat on the chair, in the middle there was a table and on the other side of the table was a chair and that woman was sitting there. I know exactly who it is, yes I haven't seen her in a long time but my mind knows very well who she is.

"Did you saw a ghost?, don't you miss me?"

"why would i miss you? what are you doing in here sister?".

****

"Sister!! sister!! look i made a drawing....with....you...." seeing my sister lying on the floor, her body is full of bruises and wounds. My father was standing next to my sister with a cigarette on his lips.. he noticed me so he approached me.

"good afternoon my dear, i see you made a drawing with your sister? that's good but the father wants you to stay in your room because sister did something bad. Papa needs to discipline your sister okay?.." he grins like a devil. I could see his anger on his eye i didn't do anything and just went to my room, I didn't know what he meant, I thought that discipline was normal! we never leave the house or enter a place called "school".

I am seven years old while my sister is thirteen years old, there are things we don't know like the thing called "telephone" the only thing we know how to use is paper and color.

i always do things my papa wants because he always gives me toys, but on the other hand my older sister has more brains than me and understands things that i don't know. My sister also ran away several times but papa always caught her so they always went to a room where "discipline" was done.