30

Buy and sell (buy and sell me, baby)Like I'm a product to society

Like I'm a product to society.

Buy and sell (buy and sell me, baby)Like I'm a product to society

I started the engine and drive, i was playing a music. My eyes were focused on the road because it was already dark.

You're so Art Deco, out on the floor

Shining like gun metal, cold and unsure

Baby, you're so ghetto

You're looking to score

i tried stop the music suddenly I saw a bright light in front of my car, I lost my brakes and it had me a hard time controlling the car thank goodness I stopped it and didn't hit anything, i saw the car from behind me when I got out of my car it left "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING" I shouted.

I checked my cat to see if he was okay, he was okay, I also checked my car to see if there a damage but there none i took a deep breath. I was pissed.

I arrived at my house and opened the door, Luca jumped from my hand and went to his bed "did you miss your bed?" i asked and he meow.

I organized my things and put them in the closet one by one, I just lie down on my big bed and think about the accident earlier "is that person drunk? I almost got into a car accident there and they even ran away" i said with an upset face.

I closed my eyes and force myself to sleep.

I woke up and decides to meet Melanie today i don't mind being friends with her but i do hope she won't end up like Kelly.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower choosing an outfit in my closet "Hm, this one looks good" i grabbed a low rise jeans with a white crop top and blue jacket that looks like a cotton candy and it's fabric was soft. Pairing a blue sandals and took my white small bag.

I only put my wallet, other cards and my phone also my retouch gladly it got fit. I dialed Melanie's number on my phone and it ring.