27

Can you stay up all night?Fck me 'til the daylight

Fck me 'til the daylight

I woke up alone in Tom's room, I heard the noises downstairs, today is the day that Kelly will come here i looked at my phone 8:29 AM i rubbed my eyes and yawn

I'm only wearing shorts and fitted women silk satin top, i went downstairs to check what was the noises, i could hear Bill's laughing.

I peek in the living room, my eyes widened "What the, Kelly is here already?!" i checked my phone there's no update of her going here.

Gustav saw me and spoke "You're finally awake" all of them looked at me and i fake laugh "You look gorgeous today Y/n" Kelly said while he's sitting besides Tom.

I sat on the couch where Georg is besides me who's still half asleep, "i'm sorry Y/n that i didn't chat you i was here already. I was too excited to see you" she smiled.

Oh girl admit it you were excited to see Tom not me, Bill looked at me as if he was uncomfortable with Kelly.

"Is it true you're an actress, if it is i would like to see you act Ms. Heinrich" Tom said i don't know if this guy is already going to the plan or he's actually interested to Kelly.

I sigh, i leaned my head on the couch as four of them having conversations except me and Georg who's still sleepy. I could see Kelly's hand on Tom's lap i just closed my eyes and controlling my temper, Georg tap my shoulder and whispered "don't get possessed by a devil, Tom is going with the plan to Kelly so don't worry" he teased me "Possessed by what?" i asked he just chuckle and closed his eyes.

4 hours has passed i'm sitting on the couch staring at this two lovers who's talking and laughing in the dining table. I do see Tom's sweating as his eyes keep looking at me then back to Kelly then back to me, as if he was checking me.

I stood up and went to Tom's room, lying on the bed i could smell him. Man why did i agree to Tasha's plan now i can't have Tom by myself. My feet are kicking the air like a horse while lying down on his bed.

I checked my phone to see if there's any messages from my studio manager so that i have something else to do and that I won't think about them.

Tom opened the door and i looked at him "Kelly left she said she want us to date tonight" I didn't say a word. he just sat by my side "jealous?" he asked.

I chuckle and said "Why would i?" He brought his body closer to me and now he's on top of me. "what are you doing, go away" I tried to push him but I couldn't get him move away from me. I heard a knocking at the door i immediately stood up. I could hear Tom mumbling in the background bet he was mad. I fixed my hair and opened the door it was Bill.

"There's concert goin' on tomorrow night wanna come?" he asked, he handed me a ticket and Tom peek behind the door "Where's mine" he said.

Bill looked at him confused "Weren't you having date tomorrow night with Kelly?" he confused asked.

"No, we have date tonight not tomorrow" Tom replied, "Oh shi, i only have 2 tickets, because Gustav and Georg are busy tomorrow".

"You suck bro" Tom frowned, and left the room as Bill laughs with his brother upset look, I asked Bill the concert tomorrow and he said it'll start at 8 pm and end at 10 pm it was a girl band performing for the first time in Germany so why not we check it out.

"Girl band?" i asked, "Yep, i heard the name of the band was Rockstar girls? seems weird but i bet it suits them because they look cool" he continue.

It's almost 7 pm, Tom is having a nap he said i wake him up for about 30 minutes after. He was laying in the bed while im sitting at the floor writing a random lyrics i saw Tom's phone ringing i guess both of them gave their cellphone numbers to eachother.

30 minutes has passed but Tom ain't waking up even i try to, his phone keep ringing so why not checking it out? i saw Kelly's bunch of messages "Ew with a kiss emoji already?" i looked at it disgust and got a notification.

i'm going at your house now i hope you're already dressed up i don't want you to make me wait.

I immediately woke up Tom and he woked up surprised "What what what is there an earthquake?!" he yelled, i was holding my laughter because he looked so ridiculous.

"Kelly is about to come here you should go dress up, she doesn't want you to make her wait." i said.

"Oh my, Babe you almost got me in heart attack I thought something bad is happening" he replied, he spoke again and continued "i'm going to get ready soon after i finished something from you" he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap.

On the other Pov, Kelly is already at the front door, she knocked and Bill opened it "Oh hi Kelly." He said, Kelly asked him where's Tom and he said he was upstairs maybe he's getting ready.

"Uh well i think Tom's busy" Georg said, Bill stared at him confused. "What do you mean busy? we have date tonight he already said it lately" Kelly replied with an upset face.

They heard a creaking noises upstairs made Kelly came in without a permission "what was that?" she asked. All of them were confused but Georg still tried his best to make Kelly wait outside. But Kelly didn't gave up she's almost at the stairs but i ran downstairs sweating and gasping for air.

"Oh Y/n." she said, i smiled at her and say hello "Where were you?" she asked which made me nervous "uh uh i just got out from the bathroom?" i said "But the bathroom is over there?" she pointed the bathroom besides the kitchen, i can't tell her there's also a bathroom at Tom's room because if she knew i was sleeping with Tom she will be furious.

"There's also a bathroom upstairs you know each room have haha." i lied knowing Tom and Bill's room are the only room that has a bathroom.

Tom also ran from upstairs he was sweating, he's fixing his pants and his hair "Oh you're here already, i'm sorry i fell asleep" he said. "Should we go now?" he grabbed the car key and Kelly's hand. "I'll be using the car" and they left.

i fell in ground , three of them looking at me. My legs won't stop shaking. "He—" i was talking but Georg cut me off "Don't say it keep that moment to yourself" he teased.