17

"Kelly"

"Kelly"

"Is Bill okay?" i asked, "He couldn't sleep because you were so noisy last night" I blushed because I knew what Georg meant

at the same time Tom left upstairs looking at Bill and asked what's going on and Gustav explained everything they heard, Tom and I just stood there near the stairs, very embarrassed. after that I apologized because Tom didn't apologize.

we were in the kitchen eating while Tom watched over his little brother who was sleeping,

He also went to the kitchen to eat after making sure that Bill had fallen asleep, "we are going to leave this night" i bring up the topic about our flight to Canada.

"1 week is not a long time, is it? Our 2 weeks trip to entire Europe is even longer" Gustav said and he took a bite of his sandwich.

"did Tom prepare last night so that before you left, you could eat each other" the other one said, I threw the plastic bottle of ketchup at Georg and he coughed because he was eating when I threw it.

"You can watch me on TV because the event is worldwide, there is a channel on Television where you can watch it" i said. "Maybe Bill won't be sad anymore when he watches you on tv" Tom said and look at Bill who's sleeping in the couch.

"look what you did to Bill".

"huh me?? You were the loud one there last night"

"How do you know maybe you were acting drunk last night?"

"So?" he replied.

'Ok. we get it you two had fun now shut the hell up" — Georg. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating. someone rang the door and Gustav opened it, he called my name because he said someone was looking for me at the door, after I washed my hands and went to the living room I saw Tasha my filipina friend carrying a baggage and that baggage was for me. i Told Gustav to let her in.

"Hi Y/n" as she put down the baggage and stretched, it seems like she had a hard time carrying my baggage "I just finished packing your clothes, there is still space for what you want to put" she smiled.

"ah, I forgot that this is a Tokio Hotel's house, did I bother everyone" Tasha asked, i shake my head and she left, she said that she will call me at 7 pm because our flight is at 10 pm but since we have something to attend at the airport we need to go early, Gustav carried my baggage to the side of the living room so that it would not be difficult for me to put it down when i decide to put it upstairs.

I still have time to hang out with the band but we decided to hang out at home, it was only 3 hours ago and Bill woke up, I just finished taking a shower, I saw the band in an extra room near the kitchen, I went to the living room and turned on the TV.

I didn't think that when I turned on the TV, an inappropriate video came out, I just screamed because of what I saw and then I heard their laughter, I looked back, they seemed to be dying of laughter, I just took a pillow and threw it at them then I changed the channel.

they sat on the couch laughing especially Bill "not funny" i said, now I just realized that I won't be able to see and hear their laughter for 1 week, it's sad to think that I won't be able to bring them to Canada.

They still pranked me after a few minutes, again and again. I'm about to get mad and choke the four of them.

"Enough!! i had enough," i yelled, they stopped laughing when they saw me upset and furious.

"Chill, we are just prank you" Georg said. "Pranking? this is enough it's not funny anymore you all are making me get annoyed, now i feel like i want to leave germany because of your behavior i was expecting that we hang out not make fun of me" i replied.

they all looked at me with a serious face "sorry, we just want to see your annoyance again and we just want to play with you because we can't do that for 1 week" Bill said and scratched his head

I hugged the four of them and patted their heads in just two hours we're leaving, I'm getting dressed and Tom because of his obsession with me he made me packed me with 4 of his clothes that the fans always see him wearing so they know I'm the guitarist's girlfriend. I just laughed because now he calls me girlfriend!

when we arrived at the airport and we first took care of our passport while the band was surrounded by body guards because many fans recognized them, I am wearing Tom's hat because of the size of his dreadlocks, they had to cut his hat but the cut is not very visible.

then we got a ticket to canada, I sat next to Tom leaning his head on my shoulder while the body guards still surrounding us, there were also many paparazzi that followed the tokio hotel here at the airport. we fell asleep until Tom woke me up because he heard that our plane was about to leave.

We rushed, took my suitcase and the three quickly hugged me while Tom kissed me infront of people's, I couldn't do anything and kissed him back because I knew I couldn't kiss him anymore.

We got into the airplane, I forgot to mention that it was an expensive airplane that we booked, our seat was like a bed with a curtain so that when we sleep we can cover ourselves for privacy, the airplane has its own TV, they also gave us a giveaway hygiene kit.

"Oh my gosh, are you Y/n Avilla aka Vaid the famous singer in germany" said a woman on the side of my seat I opened the curtain to clearly see the woman who said that.

She's familiar. Wait?

"Oh hell no are you Kelly Heinrich?!" i replied, "So you know me too?" she said.

"of course im a big fan of you and yes i am Y/n, Vaid is my display name it's my pleasure to meet you Kelly".